Please Remove

baby25102011

Stay Strong
Reaction score
My first was in 2010 after 16 months ltttc.
Now this one after about 22 months ltttc.

I feel devastated ... and while everyone keeps reminding me it's not 100% I know deep down that it is.

I had a scan today at what should of been 6 + 4 and she said I was about 5 weeks. No hb.

There is no way I am less than 6 weeks based on ov and positive tests.

My cb digi was stuck on 2-3 and now I know why.

How can this happen to me twice, after such a long time trying, I feel devastated.

Can't stop crying.

Im so sorry :( ive had my 2nd mc in three months so i know ive been lucky to have conceived so fast but when again so soon no hb, t oo small, same story...it hurts

Thanks hun :flow:

Of course, a lost baby is still a lost baby no matter how quickly they were conceived :hugs:

Big hugs Hun..we're the same, first with iui after 20 months, second just now ivf at 32 months ttc....

Have you had any tests as to why you're possibly struggling?

Xx

Isn't it just so devastating, sorry to hear that you're also having the large gaps between pregnancies :hugs:

Yeah we've had tests, male factor. I'm so sure this is why I mc but they won't do tests til 3 in a row ... :(

Our daughter was ivf but I don't know how I managed to carry her, maybe cos they picked the best sperm?

:flow:

Maybe so with picking the best?

We're lucky, we're getting testing now because of 2 assisted...

I really hope you feel better soon Hun...what about iui? They wash the sperm there x

Hi Baby

So sorry to hear of your loss. I think I met you on one of our other threads. I know exactly what it is like lossing after lttc, then loosing again after lttc. I lost our wee baby on Monday at 12 weeks exactly and it was an IVF conception (the first was natural). Its just so hard and my heart breaks for you XXX. I really hope you get your wish soon and whenever you are both phyically and emotionally ready.

'Take care xxx

Maybe so with picking the best?

We're lucky, we're getting testing now because of 2 assisted...

I really hope you feel better soon Hun...what about iui? They wash the sperm there x

Oh well that's good, hopefully you'll get some answers :flower:

I am gona push for answers now ... I can't do this all again!

No good we need icsi :(

:hugs:

I hoe you can push for testing, its not fair to have to wait so long ttc just in case there is a third :( i hope none of us ave to go thru it all again

Waiting for the third is just stupid...two in a row tell me there is an issue!

Waiting for the third is just stupid...two in a row tell me there is an issue!

Absolut agree! If you have been ttc so long and have lost two that must be reason enough

I also think I had chemicals the two months previous to this pregnancy .. although in some ways I can't believe that it would be true because how could I not get pregnant for so long and then every month for three months ... ?

Anyoned and angry right now :(

Not sure why these doctors do not test when there are 2 losses in a row..isn't it too tough to wait for 3rd one to get tested!I find it ridiculous.
I am really sorry for you for your lttc and losses :( I am in same boat with you.I too had 2 miscarriages after lttcs.This month we did IUI (my last mc was in december and since then no luck).I am in 6dpiui now.no symptoms yet!Just keeping my fingers crossed.
Waiting for so long and then meeting another loss is devastating.

I'm so sorry Hun.
It took us 8 months to get pregnant and then I MC. I got pregnant the cycle after that but also MC. My doctor said only after 3 MC they'll start testing, and some doctors wait until the 4th!
It's cruel, in your case there is already a fertility problem- so why cause more pain? It's not like- we'll see if the mole goes away- it's a life that we create.
I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"