Please report this group **HIGHLY disturbing content**

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanDark

<3 IVF mom <3
Reaction score
This group has VERY graphic and disturbing content...please don't scroll down when you click on the link!!!

Please report it and get this filth off of FB!! Just opening the link won't show anything disturbing, but I made the mistake of scrolling down when someone linked me to it so I could report it and I really wish I hadn't

[edited]

Why would you put this on here :/

Groups like that will always be on fb you get this one shut down another will come up.

It will ALWAYS be a losing battle and it is upsetting to be drawn into it.

Ive seen this before but just on the internet, didnt realise facebook allowed this filth on here too! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Scum. How do i report it? Never done it before, sorry if thats a bit of a dumb Q :blush:

Ive seen this before but just on the internet, didnt realise facebook allowed this filth on here too! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: Scum. How do i report it? Never done it before, sorry if thats a bit of a dumb Q :blush:

on the right of the page there's a little arrow...if you click on it, there is an option in the drop down menu to report! Thanks! xx <3<3<3<3<3

Why would you put this on here :/

Groups like that will always be on fb you get this one shut down another will come up.

It will ALWAYS be a losing battle and it is upsetting to be drawn into it.

I've put in a disclaimer informing people that the content is upsetting and they shouldn't scroll down.

I've also put a warning in the thread title, so people who share your point of view won't bother coming in. I don't understand why you would go through the trouble to open the thread, link, and reply that you don't want to get sucked in, when you could have just ignored it.

This woman

[edited]

seems to post a lot of the pics on there. I did report but the group doesn't really seem to fit exactly in one of the categories, unfortunately, the report picture function is clearer and you can give reasons.

Threads on this particular page have been closed in the past so this one will be too. It's not content we want to link on the forum, it is inappropriate and upsetting considering the nature and purpose of BabyandBump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"