Please respond. Upset and need advice.

emmielemmie

Reaction score
I am TTC and have been trying for five months now. Last cycle my AF came two days early which has never happened. Since I ovulated I am now 14 dpo. I use a period calendar and it used the information from my last menstrual period to calculate the arrival of my next AF. It said I was due yesterday. It never came. Should I expect my AF tomorrow? If my period had came on time last cycle I would have it tomorrow. I really want to get get pregnant. I had intercourse with my husband the three days before ovulation. I feel like this is my month, but again I feel like I am going to get my AF. I have had cramping on and off yesterday and today. It seems higher up than AF cramps, but some are lower which make me feel like I am not pregnant. I know this seems like a lot of information and rambling, but I don't know what it is like to be pregnant so I don't know what to expect. Please help me out! Can I cramp if I am pregnant? Do you think my AF will come like it should have? UHHHHH :shrug:

Hi,

Be positive and do not take this much stress. Stress can really interfere with getting pregnant. As per my experience you can get periods like cramps during implantation process after fertilization.
Better to wait for 2-3 days and then test for pregnancy.

Hi Hun
If your 14dpo then a pregnancy test will give you an accurate result by now!
I was 10dpo and I got a + on a first response also when I got these I was cramping like mad!!
Good luck x

You can def be pg if you are cramping :thumbup: if u test you will know for sure :hugs:

Test test test!!!!!!!
my period is two days late. I kept checking my undies today because it felt like AF had arrived. Instead I got a large amount of milky white and clear watery CM. I was super excited and took a cheap pregnancy test and it said BFN. Is CM a sign of pregnancy or AF? I have had cramping for the past two days. Nothing major, but similar to AF cramps. I am confused and feel discouraged.

I know cramping can occur with early pregnancy- It happened with all of mine- in fact it felt like AF was on its way with CM watery and creamy- even after my BFP. Fx'd crossed for you!

It's hard to say because pre AF symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are basically the same. I hope for low AF type cramps because I've had that with all
Of my pregnancies. You could be pregnant, take a test and check!

I am TTC and have been trying for five months now. Last cycle my AF came two days early which has never happened. Since I ovulated I am now 14 dpo. I use a period calendar and it used the information from my last menstrual period to calculate the arrival of my next AF. It said I was due yesterday. It never came. Should I expect my AF tomorrow? If my period had came on time last cycle I would have it tomorrow. I really want to get get pregnant. I had intercourse with my husband the three days before ovulation. I feel like this is my month, but again I feel like I am going to get my AF. I have had cramping on and off yesterday and today. It seems higher up than AF cramps, but some are lower which make me feel like I am not pregnant. I know this seems like a lot of information and rambling, but I don't know what it is like to be pregnant so I don't know what to expect. Please help me out! Can I cramp if I am pregnant? Do you think my AF will come like it should have? UHHHHH :shrug:

I had cramping with this last cycle and I think it's more common than not. If you are sure about your dpo then like others have said you can test! Do you chart your bbt? You can precisely know when you ovulate and how your cycle is broken up if you do.

I had fairly regular cycles until I started ttc a couple of years ago go figure lol. Something about ttc throws off a lot of ladies cycles i've read. I have recommended charting your bbt to so many ladies because it takes the guess work out of so many aspects of your cycle. Even tho my cycle was about the same amount of days each month I found out I actually ovulated much later than day 14 in my cycle and that's why we failed so many months. My final straw was a month I was 5 days late and spent a fortune on test only to find out it was my cycle deciding to be longer that month from delayed ovulation :growlmad: I was also able to see if things like spotting and cramping were AF coming or if I was still in the game because I get a temp drop about a day before AF comes. If your temps stay high it is an excellent sign! Good luck and let us know what happens!

Also - if you use a period calendar those things are not really too accurate. I used them thinking day 14 is when I ov- these are based on textbook theories of a womans cycle - but come to find out I ov after CD 14 when I started to temp and chart and opk and learned to recognize signs and symptoms. A lot of woman dont have the textbook day 14 OV date. So theoretically you may be to early to test for HPT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->