please say im not the only one ?

well today hes only had 1 hour and half sleep at 3pm since 8am this morning its now 10.20 and hes still awake :roll: usually hes asleep by 8pm with 2 naps a day im confused lets hope he sleeps well :sleep:

Not sure if this has been asked already but how to you get him to sleep?
Do you rock him to sleep then put him in his crib already asleep?

I have found with Amelia if i put her to bed when she is awake anf just pat her bum, sssh her and put her dummy in when it comes out then she will sleep longer. If i put her in her crib already asleep she will wake a lot!

Not sure if this has been asked already but how to you get him to sleep?
Do you rock him to sleep then put him in his crib already asleep?

I have found with Amelia if i put her to bed when she is awake anf just pat her bum, sssh her and put her dummy in when it comes out then she will sleep longer. If i put her in her crib already asleep she will wake a lot!

he usually falls asleep with his bottle in the lounge then i pu him in his cot straight away. Occasionly i rock him to sleep the last few nights ive tryed putting him in his cot to sleep on his own but he screams there was a stage at about 4 months where i could just leave him in his cot when tired and he just go to sleep but not any more :hissy: Charlie also is comforted by patting his back and ssshhing in his cot a bit like you do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->