Please send labour dust :(

snowfia

Reaction score
I am honestly so fed up now. My due date was yesterday and I'm just in so much pain constantly. My back is killing me and I keep getting what I can only assume are BH which really hurt but get me no where :(
I was in hospital on Thursday for an unexplained constant pain and the machine said I was having regular contractions but it turned out to be nothing :(
Just feeling a bit sorry for myself atm :L

I am tooootally with you and feeling for you and it's not even my due date yet. But single digits!

I've also been getting AWFUL BH and the pain you've described. They even last for hours and then I think that it could possibly be the real deal. But then boom, they just fizzle away and it's so frustrating -__-

I hope your little one makes a quick and safe arrival shortly! Clearly you've made it too comfy in there haha!

Labour dust to you m'love <3

Haha, thank you!
It's just frustrating getting the pains and then it just going away.

I keep thinking that whatever happens it will definitely be less than 2 weeks but that still sounds like ages now :L

I can't imagine how deflating it must feel going overdue! :nope:

Sending lots of labour dust your way :dust:

Labour dust to you!

Hopefully you'll have your bubs in your arms sooner than you think :hugs:

Hang in there sweetie! You know there'll be no more than 12 days at the latest. Walk, walk, walk, have some spicy food, bounce, DTD, get that baby moving! :D

I am so with you! Being induced in 2 days and looks like he's going to wait until then. I've been calling my boyfriend in tears all week because I am so uncomfortable and fed up. Don't even get me started on people texting me accusing me of not telling them I had the baby!! Hang in there, hopefully you won't end up 10 days past like me!

Thanks everyone! I'm doing everything I can think of to help get things started but nothing's happening :L Hopefully he/she will make an appearance soon, so impatient!

I am so with you! Being induced in 2 days and looks like he's going to wait until then. I've been calling my boyfriend in tears all week because I am so uncomfortable and fed up. Don't even get me started on people texting me accusing me of not telling them I had the baby!! Hang in there, hopefully you won't end up 10 days past like me!

Big hugs! You must be so excited though, knowing you've got a maximum of 2 days left!
I hate people asking. OH has even started texting me from work asking if there's any sign yet.. So so annoying!

I hope things start moving along for you! I went over a week and know exactly the pains you're talking about. Hope baby comes soon :)

Hope things start moving along for you! Enjoy it while it lasts though I know I missed it! :)

Thanks guys!
DD came at 41 weeks so I'm just hoping this one doesn't make us wait longer than that haha.

Booked in for a sweep on Sunday though and will be booking induction then if there's no sign.

Oh I thought you'd be back to tell us you gave birth lol

Hopefully not long now x

Nope, not yet :( haha.
I have a sweep this morning so really hoping that get things started!

aww bless you, hopefully not long :)
sending labour dust your way :dust:

Any updates?

I'm guessing OP has had her baby by now :)

Hey guys!
Yep, I've had a perfect little boy! Will put a pic and quick birth story up in a minute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->