Please sign to help protect working mums-to-be and their babies in early pregnancy

Whirlygirl

Reaction score
Hi,

https://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Risk-Assessments/

For those of you who don't know, I experienced a miscarriage at 9 weeks. My employer had not done a Risk Assessment for me. I am now trying to conceive again and my Employer is trying to force me into doing a dangerous job arguing that they will do a risk assessment once I become pregnant again. Studies show that stress is linked to miscarriage and that miscarriage caused by stress often occurs early on.

I am petitioning the Govt to consider placing a duty on employers to consider the risks posed to women in this situation.

I believe that all working mums-to-be and their babies should be given as much protection as possible as early as possible and I would like women to be able to request an individual risk assessment.

Remember, employers have a duty of care to all their employees and must do a general risk assessment anyway, but women in the early stages of pregnancy may need extra protection.

Thank you for reading this, and an extra big hug if you sign my petition.

Love and Babydust to all xx

I would sign but I am in the US!! Good luck with it!

:( I can't sign cause I live in Aussie.

Good luck :hugs:

Sorry can't sign (in australia), Goodluck with both the petition and getting pregnant again.

Thank you so much for signing and also to those not-resident here in the uk for your good wishes.

Much appreciated.

Got my + on my OPK yesterday so babydanced last night and will again later and then fingers crossed for a BFP.

Aaargh - the two week wait - I'm soooooo impatient!!

H xx

Done.
Good luck hope u get ur BFP.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh