Please!!! Some Insight Needed!!!

babiegurl31

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive since last month, so we are very new to the game....Here is what is happening so far.....

09/02-09/06...had period
09/06-09/12..."BD" with boyfriend on and off every other day.
09/13-09/18..."BD with boyfriend EVERY DAY at least twice a day.
09/19...Had mittelschmerz...Awful pain...(BD early that day before pain and then during the pain in the afternoon...Would not suggest as it is VERY painful!)...sensitive breasts...
09/20...Did it again to be on the safe side....still sensitive breasts and notice heat spells...Im beginning to feel hot even by doing the simplest things like typing...
09/21...very mild cramping on the right side (where mittelschmerz took place 2 days ago) nothing significant...Breasts are beginning to be sore all over...Hot spells continue....

Do anyone think this is just due to the progesterone? Any insight!!??? PLEASE!..

Hi, I'm another newbie as well! I have a lot of similar symptoms to you and am due for my period in about two days. Like you, I'm not sure if I am just getting PMS or not. Fingers crossed for us!:hi:

Its hard to say.....How long is your cycle.....Could be O pains if you O later in your cycle or it Could just be pre-af pains to. The other thing is since this is your first month TTC you will notice every thing you never noticed in the past, this is because you are TTC.... Hope that helped...

Fingers crossed ladies, hope you get your BFP :hugs:

My cycles are 30 days long give or take a day or two....Believe it or not, I have 3 other children!...LMAO....Boy! Its hot!...

Its hard to say.....How long is your cycle.....Could be O pains if you O later in your cycle or it Could just be pre-af pains to. The other thing is since this is your first month TTC you will notice every thing you never noticed in the past, this is because you are TTC.... Hope that helped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->