Please take a look at my photo

zofranks

Reaction score
Can you let me know if you think this is looking good to ov within the next day or so?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    IMG00073-20110911-1934.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 24
Not quite positive, but should definatly be in the next few days

give it 2 days, when I ovulate I do so quickly! so if i was you i would test 2/3 times a day now hun to make sure u see the positive

hey sweeie ure almost there get bd just incase you miss your surgd gd luck x

Thanks all, will test again today, dtd last night just in case, temps haven't gone up yet though, will keep :sex: so we don't miss it. I think we are both starting to tun out of energy though - can't wait for an early night with my book :)

:haha: test a few times a day with these test :thumbup: hope u get ur early night soon :haha:

I am planning on testing at 4pm & 7.30pm today, hopefully it will be a stronger positive.

So I posted in the TTC forum earlier, I am now so confused, after thinking I was almost at a strong +opk last night did 2 tests today at 4pm & 8pm & the lines have gone back to being really, really faint. Now I am worried I am not going to ovulate this month at all, I don't get how yesterday it was almost there & all day my stomach was cramping like AF pains then today almost nothing on the opk's, I guess I have to keep testing & watch my temps, this morning they were as normal though, no temp lift at all. Maybe this is normal at 40, I suppose I might not O every month or maybe my mc on Aug 5th has messed around with me. It is so frustrating though!:wacko:

hey hun i would say it can take a gd while for things to get bk to normal if you only mc on aug 5 id say give it time babe ull get there i had a mc in june and now im on cd 50 lol wre just tkin it easy oh and sorry for your loss big HUGS xx

If your ticker is right and you are only on CD11 you still have plenty of time left to O this month - although what the previous reply said is correct - if you only mc on the 5th Aug then it might take a while for your body to get back to normal.

It IS normal for your LH to fluctuate up and down throughout your cycle - just because the lines were getting stronger and then lighter does not mean you wont O or indeed that you it was building to O - some people see a clear linear progression of the build up of LH some people will fluctuate up and down all month - remember 2 lines one faint is still a negative.

Fingers crossed you O soon. Keep testing x

Thanks all, will test again today, dtd last night just in case, temps haven't gone up yet though, will keep :sex: so we don't miss it. I think we are both starting to tun out of energy though - can't wait for an early night with my book :)

i know the feeling im wearing my husband out with to muc :sex: also he cant wait for a break hes on horny goat weed im not sure if that stuff helps to increase :spermy: count but hes haven to keep restoring his energy and i tell him off if he goes anywhere near heaters cause heat can kill :spermy: :hugs2:

Well I did get my early night last night because my OH fell asleep at 8.30pm, poor guy, I couldn't be mean & wake him up, we will have to dtd tonight again just in case. I have decided today though that I need to relax about all of this, if it is going to happen then it will do, I will do my opk's just once a day around 7pm until either FF decides I did ovulate or my AF arrives, at least now I am charting I will start to see a pattern to my cycle & if I don't this month they I will give the soy a go on my next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->