please tell me a postive story...

AWK10

Reaction score
I had a very very early miscarriage at 4.5 wks in August... Had a miscarriage on Sunday t 7wks after having a few bleeding episodes. Had had three scans where all was well. Am devasted,feel like I will never get to be a mummy...

Have to have three miscarriages (two more as they won't count august as was not confirmed by scan only blood work) before they will investigate...

Scan on Tuesday which confirmed miscarriage they told me my ovaries and surface were perfectly normal....

Please tell me postive stories, of yourselves or others who have got their in the end... so want a baby...right now my heart is breaking...

Wishing you all the best and that you all get to be mummies really soon.

:hugs:firstly i am so sorry for your loss.

there are soo many stories of hope after miscarriage, having one (or two, three etc) does not mean you cant have a baby or be a mummy.

there are lots of ladies on here who have a MC and conceive the same month, lots of ladies with up to 10 MC who go on to have healthy babies, lots of people who have still births or very late MC who go on to have healthy babies, visit the pregnancy after a loss forum if that would help(probably give yourself some time first, but could post something simular there).

Its going to be ok, can you get a second opioion, i dont think its fair they are not classing your first as a MC.

When i had mine the EPU i went to was way far away because the local ones couldnt see me, there policies are quite different as they will give me an early scab even though ive only had one MC, whereas all my local ones wont until you have had 2.

also, speak to your GP, ask about taking baby aspirin when you get your BFP, some ladies who havnt been diagnoised with any clotting problems yet were told to take it, it wont do any harm and it may help if thats the problem.

i know so many ladies "in real life" who have had multiple miscarriages and go on to have several children after, or have one child, miscarry, have another, miscarry, and so on. Just because you have had two does not mean you will have another.

the chances of having another miscarraige after having two miscarriages is low, you stand almost as good a chance as someone who hasnt had any.

for me it helped just thinking of the statistics that most people will at some point miscarry (based on the statistics) so its nothing i did or didnt do, its not my body not working, its just something went wrong, just hope and pray and look forward to ebing pregnant again, just keep thinking 3rd time lucky.:hugs:

Eternal worded it perfectly.

Chances are that you WILL go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I personally know many women who have had anywhere from 3-6 losses and went on to have healthy babies - some without any medical intervention. Don't lose hope.

I've had 6 miscarriages, the last being twins Christmas Day. I did not expect to get pregnant right after but I did. So far so good. I have had all very early m/c where my hCG rises normally until about 2000 then just drops. They just now did testing on me. But after 3 m/c I had my 2nd baby, conceived right after a m/c, then after 3 more m/c had my last baby and now we're pregnant again. You WILL have your baby hun. Just hang in there, it is so hard. Have them check your progesterone levels too when you get your next BFP in case it's low progesterone causing you to miscarry.

Basically everyone has said it. There are SO many success stories out there. Just look up Pregnancy after Miscarriage in a search engine. I did that, and it really reassured me. Hopefully things will work out soon.

And like Eternal said, try go get a second opinion, because doctors views tend to be narrow.

Hi hun, so sorry for your losses and I can reallyempathise with your feelings.

I have had 5 miscarriages and an ectopic in 2 years and also with TTC for 2 years thought it was never going to happen.

I had to relax my desire to have a baby after having an ectopic in November 2009 and physically being unable to try for a period of 3 months so I completely relaxed, went out got drunk ate what I wanted etc. When I got back on the wagon and began TTC again hey presto got my BFP and have just had little Ollie my rainbow baby - it can and it will happen xx

Hey chick, sorry for your losses, it is hard to bear, but chin up, i had mmc in feb 2007, found out at scan on valentines day, then went on to have an ectopic in may 2007, 6 month ban due to drug treatment, so we brought our wedding forward and spend the morning of my wedding in hospital as i was 6 weeks pregnant, scan confirmed she was in the right place and i got the ok to fly, was the 2nd best day of my life, 34 weeks later our beautiful daughter arrived, the best day. shes now 2 1/2 and although i have just had another mmc nov 2010, i know there is another baby out there waiting to be born to me, leah will get her sibling and our family will be complete, might take a few years and a few more heartaches, but leah was worth every second of it, and supports me though it even now.

hopefully you will get your dream soon xx

I can't say anything that no one else on here has said, but me personally, I had a m/c at 6-7 weeks, and then was told I would likely never be able to get pregnant cuz I didn't know what was happening (due to circumstances beyond my control pertaining to the conception of that angelbaby, I didn't know I was pregnant til I m/c'd) and didn't get medical attention right away.

And then I started having symptoms last April again. I finally decided I'd go buy a home pregnancy test that monday, and started bleeding the next day, had another m/c. After that I was told that yes, I apparently could get pregnant, but not to count on carrying to term.

I got on birth control, and started discussing sterilization with my OH. In July, I found out I was 2 months pregnant, so I conceived again a month after my last m/c.

It has been a tough pregnancy, but I am STILL pregnant and I AM going to have a beautiful little girl.

I know it's hard love, but hold out for it. There ARE such things as miracles, and there IS one out there for you somewhere. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust: (some baby dust for ya! :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->