• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please tell me im not imagining it...?

kiwi_gal

Reaction score
I saw red blood in my knicker last night....not much, probably just enough for a panty liner but still freaked me out...i was really hoping that it was implantation bleeding as i was at 11DPO, my only positive thought was that my temp was still high yesterday when i entered my data into my Fertility Friend Chart....so i put a liner and went to sleep.

this morning i took my temp and it was still high, then went to the toilet and checked my knickers....the liner was clean, i was still tossing up if i should do a test or not coz if the spotting last night was really an implantation bleeding i was worried that my test won't detect it coz it was only a day after implantation....

but the more i read here the more i was convinced that maybe my test 'might' pick up my HCG level....

so i caved and tested....not with first morning urine so obviously not very concentrated....my test was 25miu and im currently 12DPO.

i think i see a faint line....can you please tell me that my eyes are not playing trick on me? it has not quite sink in yet and i dont really believe it....

here is a pic:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/KiwiLia/12DPO190709.jpg

im gonna take another test in a couple of days just to reassure myself that im not imagining things....

gosh if this is real, please God let this one sticks in the right place....my surgery for my ectopic pregnancy was in May so this is my 1st cycle officially TTC :finger:

I see a :bfp: :happydance:

I promise I only ever say that when I actually can see the line too! :hugs:

Posted on your other thread
Will say again that, that looks like a really :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Congrats xoxx

two lines!!!!!!! two PINK lines1!!!!!

PREGGGO!!!

Congrats!!! That looks like a bfp to me! I have the quick cards (which look like what you have used) and I also had a pack of first response for confirmation. I'm a compulsive tester though. Since having my bfp confirmed with bloods (I'm around 10/11 weeks I think, scan will confirm) I haven't tested but the sit in the cupboard and taunt me.

Sounds like implantation bleeding. Some ladies have small bleeds each month wen their af is due, maybe you also will have them?

I'm a kiwi too!!! Let us know how dark you second one gets.

thank you so much everyone...it looks faint to me and i still can't quite believe it yet....

nov_mum its good to see another kiwi here :)
im going to be testing again until i see a clear strong lines (hopefully by next week) and im going to make an appointment with the doc...hopefully they will give me a blood test because of my EP history....gotta make sure i have my early scan...

OMG thats a great BFP very dark!!

i can deff see a line there!!

Kiwi, that is SO definitely a line! Congrats!!! Those quick cards are the same ones as my doctor uses so I'm thinking they're probably pretty accurate.
Yay!!!

That is defo BFP, congratulations and well done.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"