• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please tell me there is hope :( (boobs) lol

lauren1991

Reaction score
I love my son to bits but my boobs are horrific now!

I'm a 38DD but its like my aerials are eating up my whole of my boobs!

I've always had big nips but they've been pink and not as noticeable.

Now they are pinky brown :(

I can afford surgery and I want more babies so there is no point in surgery yet.

I'm also not on birth control so don't know if that's maybe a problem? An I still get a bit of milk when they are squeezed but I never breast fed.

Anyone else have this problem?

Please say I'm not alone lol

My boobs are still like deflated balloons even though I'm a size 36DD like I was pre-pregnancy.
I think we're just extra critical of our bodies as women and should embrace the changes in our bodies post pregnancy but I know its hard. :hugs:

I've got no advice as to whether they'll go back to normal, just sympathy as I know how you feel to worry about your boobs.
Don't rush into thinking about anything as drastic as surgery, especially if you plan on more. I think boob changes are one thing that comes with having our lovely babies.

Uch I know. Everything's changed for me, I have stretch marks from my knicker line to up past my belly button, my stomach is literally covered! I've for nipples trying to eat my boobs and a wonky section scar haha I'm not doing too good. Also managed to get stretch marks on my arms :/? I guess it's learn to love the changes x

I hate my boobs....my nipples are like pepperonis and after my daughter feeds off them they deflate and sag...yuck! My cousin didn't bf either and she kept wondering why she could still squeeze milk out after awhile and her doctor said it was because she needed to quit squeezing the milk out because she was stimulating her nipples and causing her breast to keep producing milk.

I also have tons of stretch marks...tummy, sides, thighs, back, and butt...and lady parts!!! I think once they fade to silver and I get rid of the flab ill feel tons better. I think I might save up for a boob job...don't want them bigger just don't want them to be leveled with my rib cage.....

See post below

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 112
I'm a 30DD, I breastfeed but my breast size is the same as it was pre pregnancy.
My nips are the size of dinner plates, and they use to point upwards, I never had a crease under my bust iykwim? They were so pert! Now I could put a pencil under there AND it would stay there!
I too have a C-section scar, and I avoided stretch marks through out the whole of my pregnancy, I thought I got away with it, until I hit my due date, then they suddenly appeared! My thighs, lower back, tummy and breasts are covered! as a single mum I struggle to believe any man is gonna want my post pregnancy body, but I love all my flaws from my child bearing body!
I love this poem...

“A mark for every breath you took,
every blink, every sleepy yawn.
One for every time you sucked your thumb
waved hello, closed your eyes,
and slept in the most perfect darkness.
One for every time you had the hiccups.
One for every dream you dreamed within me.
…It isn’t very pretty anymore.
Some may even think it’s ugly.
That’s okay.
It was your home.
It held you until my arms could
and for that,
I will always find something beautiful in it.”
-Cassie Fox

Massive nips here too :p my boobs have also gone from a 34dd toa 36 g, they are so big & annoying & droopy now! Big section scar & a few stretches on tummy & hips :( hate looking in the mirror!

I'm a 30DD, I breastfeed but my breast size is the same as it was pre pregnancy.
My nips are the size of dinner plates, and they use to point upwards, I never had a crease under my bust iykwim? They were so pert! Now I could put a pencil under there AND it would stay there!
I too have a C-section scar, and I avoided stretch marks through out the whole of my pregnancy, I thought I got away with it, until I hit my due date, then they suddenly appeared! My thighs, lower back, tummy and breasts are covered! as a single mum I struggle to believe any man is gonna want my post pregnancy body, but I love all my flaws from my child bearing body!
I love this poem...

“A mark for every breath you took,
every blink, every sleepy yawn.
One for every time you sucked your thumb
waved hello, closed your eyes,
and slept in the most perfect darkness.
One for every time you had the hiccups.
One for every dream you dreamed within me.
…It isn’t very pretty anymore.
Some may even think it’s ugly.
That’s okay.
It was your home.
It held you until my arms could
and for that,
I will always find something beautiful in it.”
-Cassie Fox

This just set me right off :cry:

Amazing poem. Got me crying too. it is such a miracle to carry a baby isn't it.

omg yes. I know exactly what you mean. I've always had smaller breasts (B-small C) so when I got pregnant I was so excited for big boobs! WRONG - no size change at all for me! Instead, I got giant pepperoni nipples..

Now that I've stopped BFing, they sag! Small chested, saggy breasts AND giant nips? ugh..

They need to start a charity to give pregnant women breast augmentations! Give a little back, after all - we only gave you life! haha

My boobs/nipples look the same as they always have. They got a bit darker but that's gone now.

lol hopefully you will be back to normal :) I was 34DD pre-pregnancy and while I was bf'ing, I went up to a 34F and my nipples got huge!

Within a month of fully weaning my baby my boobs went back to my good ole DD's :D

Hahaha sorry I haven't checked this in a while.

Becky I know what u meant about the crease! I'm kinda lucky in that sense I suppose I only have a little line now but if I sit down I could hide the t.v remote in those bad boys! My husband thinks its hilarious! I meant aerolas not aerials haha damn auto correct on the iPhone. But yea my nipples are like pepperoni slices too, infant salami probably best describes mine. Salami is bigger than pepperoni right?

Everyone should probably post a picture of their stretch marks so we know we're not alone lol! Xx

If we had a contest for biggest areola I would definitely win!!! I have always hated that I had big ones, but now after being pregnant this is just so unfair! I want the surgery and totally looked into it :)

If we had a contest for biggest areola I would definitely win!!! I have always hated that I had big ones, but now after being pregnant this is just so unfair! I want the surgery and totally looked into it :)

I think I would have to try and compete with you there! Mine are the size of dinner plates!

Although Ive been told men find big nips a turn on... My source could be wrong though!

7 months post pregnancy and Im learning to love the changes my amazing baby making body had to go through, and hopefully any man in the future will except my body as it is, stretch marks and all!

X

My nipples are the same as always but my stretchmarks could rival anyones - on my breasts, stomach, legs, hips and the back of my knees (wtf!!) and even better... I'm pregnant again! The one thing I'm grateful for is that I'm in a relationship and he has no choice but to deal with it! :haha: if I was single I think I'd be alone forever :dohh:

Tell u what I'll post a picture of my baby belly and see if everyone will follow suit lol!

I have the dreaded section overhang!

Plus my section was horrific!
My son was that stuck they had to pull for half an hour and cut into rectus muscle and I lost more blood than ur meant to AND they left a drain in that was stitched up inside of me and the nurse pulls it out the next night.

On the subject of boobs! I still have milk :/ just a little nothing compared to the boulders u get once you've had ur baby. Had to ask if that was normal NO ONE TOLD ME :(

I'll post my stretch marks later tonight. ;) x

Yep! When I bend over they look like little wrinkly sacks carrying an egg in them. They were 32dd then 38f now they're 32d or something smaller than before. Seriously WTF?!

Oh I a glad I a, not the only one. My mum just says I will get used to it. :'( I hate my boobs now, I used to like them. Pre pregnancy I was a 34D then whilst breasts feeding the twins I was 34F and now... A 34B (very saggy empty B that is)!!

Saving up for a boob lift as I don't like the idea of implants at all. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->