Please tell me there is hope :( (boobs) lol

I didn't breast feed so I'm more of a 38DD still I used to be a 34DD pre pregnancy but I guess I've gotten a lot fatter lol!

I hate my boobs now I would much rather have implants ( I want fuller looking boobs now)

Contemplating this site where the men pay for ur boob job. No I'm only kidding I would pay for it myself. Unfortunately I can't get mine on finance :(

I'm just trying to get my boobs back in line with my nipples. Feels like my nipples are eating them! Total nipple take over!

I am entirely in love with my baby.

But totally hate my new boobs LOL. I actually only breastfed 3 weeks (due to a really stupid doctor, severe tongue/lip tie, and a baby who couldn't latch without choking despite seeing an LC several times)...TMI warning but I'm sharing it anyway. I've always been on the stupidly small side (like small B... :p) and went up only to C, but omg. Now they are... squishier and at least an inch lower (which is a lot on me, I'm not tall) and the areola part has a weird ring around it that is still really brown and like.. disjointed? They used to be pale pink, round, possibly even one of my nicer features... but now they are kinda fingerprint shaped and tilted opposite ways. And from the side, the whole boob just sort of droops down then randomly gets pointy? LOL ugh...

They look like scary brown raisins when it's cold. I actually hate being naked around my OH now, lol. He hasn't said anything, but ohman. I know they look really, really weird now.

Is that all even normal LOL. Rhetorical question, but honestly. Is it too late for things to change after 6 months? :(

I have recently Stopped squeezing the remaining milk and the brownness has disappeared a LITTLE! lol
the excitement is unreal and my wee boy is 9.5 months old xx

My boobs are buggered since breastfeeding, they are now big baggy sacs and are just hideous when out of the bra!even if I was to wear a wonder bra it would look like a bra filled with jelly.
My baby is worth it and I'm so pleased I have managed to bf him but I had no idea it would totally distroy my boobs! Nervous to take my bra off in front of DH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->