Please tell me this is normal!!!

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so I had a scan and midwife appointment last Thursday baby all good was head down with stomach facing out. I could feel her feet under my ribs all day felt her kicking with her feet heaps. Well since Friday I can feel her head has got a lot lower I can feel my pelvis stretching it hurts so bad to walk and now she is back to my front. No kicking only feeling her move down in my pelvis and can feel her bum below my ribs. It's been like this for 4 days today I'm really struggling to do anything around the house or with the girls age 7 an 5 who are on school holidays. Please tell me this is normal and I'm not going to have her any time soon

Perfectly normal. My bub has been head down since 27 weeks and fully engaged since 32 weeks. The pressure and pain in my pelvis had been excruciating. I got a gym ball that I sit on and bounce on and it helps heaps with the pressure.

I might have to invest in a new one my last one the cat decided to pop it. I'm glad it's normal I really don't want to have her before 37 weeks

hey hun.... ye bubs been head down since 20 weeks and engaged since 30 weeks...

dont think hes moving any time soon tho

Ok good I don't remember any of these pains and aches with my last 2 pregnancys it's like I'm going through my first pregnancy and everything is new. I almost went Into pregnancy assesment the other night cause I could no longer feel her feet but then I realised she had turned an I can now feel her bum instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->