Please Vote on OPK Pic! I'm confused.

Mrs. Mafiozo

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I am extremely irregular and really never know when I'm ovulating or when AF is due. Please look at the pic below and tell me if you think today is my POSITIVE ovulation day. Thank you so very very much!! :happydance:

It's the one on the bottom with Oct 6.

Attachments

• Jess.jpg
    Jess.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 34
Oct 6th . you should use the clearblue digi ovulation test . its better i used these and told me o ovulated on cd10 but i went and got the digi and turns out i ovulated yesterday but good luck love <3

Both today and yesterday's OPKs look positive, good luck!

None of those look positive yet. The test lines aren't dark enough or darker than the control line. If the control line on the test is obviously darker than the test line it's easy to say its negative, but as the days go on your tests are looking more and more positive!! All of mine looked like that for a few days until today I got a huge positive. My test line was so much darker than my control line, and I didn't expect to see it!

Keep testing though because they're definitely getting darker! :)

Thank you so much for your input. I am going to use up these tests. Lesson learned, stick with the clearblue digitals. They are sooo much easier to use, just that they are so much more expensive!

i use those tests aswel and if im super confused i use the clear blue test aswell they're so expensie though:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->