Please......

O

Ozzieshunni

If the person in the thread just announced they got AF, don't then go and say you got a :bfp: It's like a kick in the face. Thanks :flower:

Not to say that getting a :bfp: is not exciting, but it the thread has NOTHING to do with you or your symptoms or you have not been symptom spotting together, it's kinda like you're bragging that you got a :bfp: and they didn't.

dnt get it ? someone said they got af then bfp ? or someone eles said they got there bfp after someones af came?

theres somewhere to post bfp results anyways x

i am guessing she means that she got af and then someone else was like i got a bfp!!

that would piss me off to!!

I know it must be hard when you're desperate to be pregnant and this months not your month but why can't we all just try and be happy for others. Yes, this other lady was a bit insensitive but I'm sure she didn't want to 'rub it in' or hurt your feelings :(

eta - i read the thread you're talking about and IMO its nowhere near as bad as I thought it'd be. The people who announced it (apart from 1 person) were doing a sort of follow on from a previous post :shrug: don't think there's anythin wrong with that. It's different if they posted their BFP in someone elses journal or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->