Pleased to see the Witch . . .

Woochild

Reaction score
I've never been so pleased to feel to lousy in all my life! :happydance: :cry: I think I am commencing my first AF in 8years, 3 months since coming off Cerazette and took my temp this morning using Boots Fertility Monitor.
Feel like I'm finally getting somewhere :yipee: ! ! ! !

Oooh congrats hun.

My af is due sunday. Its my first month off the pill. (I was only on it for 2 cycles).

Just hope it comes on time and doesnt play tricks on me getting my hopes up that I am preg!

xxx

Woooohoooo!!! I know the feeling - I was thrilled to see AF when I came off bc!!! :happydance:

Oooo - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Magpies and will try to check on here and see how you're getting on!! :flower:

Aw, congrats! I know what you mean though. I waited nearly 8 weeks for mine and it felt a very long time (though I know I was incredibly lucky compared to most).

I jumped around in excitement and started charting right away. Love charting now - it's fascinating and I feel so much more aware of and in tune with my body.

8 years!! wow, congratulations!
my god i really really hope it doesnt take me this long, ive only been off cerazette 10 months!
did you have anything whatsoever after you came off?xxxx

8 years!! wow, congratulations!
my god i really really hope it doesnt take me this long, ive only been off cerazette 10 months!
did you have anything whatsoever after you came off?xxxx

My Goodness - you've miss understood me, I didn't mean to scare you - :argh: The 8years without :witch: was while I was taking Depo then Cearzette. I only stoped BC on 23rd Feb which coincidentially is exactly 12weeks tomorrow (3 months) and here we are with my first period.

I'm :happydance: because now I can start charting, TTC etc. Are you still waiting after 10 months?
Know this can happen which is partly why I'm so relived it's only been 3 months . . .[-o<

ha! oh- well i am glad!
i had the withdrawal bleed, then i think a regular 28 ish day cycle. then a 3 month cycle. then another shorter one i think, then 66 days, now on cd 78. didnt record my earlier cycles from last july which i really should have done. still getting rather annoyed anyway! xxxx

I was just thinking this morning that I have never ever looked forward to getting AF since it started like 20 years ago and here I am praying it will come back :laugh2:

I hope it comes quickly, I only came off Cerazette this week after about 2 or 3 years (really can't remember....) but I already feel in limbo :wacko:

Before taking BCP I was regular as clockwork with a 28 day cycle and never had a late period in my life - hopefully this will bode well for the speedy return of a regular AF [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->