Pliko Problem

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I got myself a M&P Pliko 2 days ago and its been great, until I took it shopping.

I think I must have put too much weight on it or something and now the back suspension on both wheels really squeak. I took the wheels off to oil them but the suspension is closed off so I cannot get to the springs.

I am devastated. I just don't understand how it happened when you are meant to put a toddler on the back, my shopping was not that heavy :(

I have emailed Mamas and Papas about it, so I am waiting to find out how much replacemen wheels or a servicing will cost.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do? I am not under warranty as I bought the pram used so I really hope its not going to cost loads. :cry:

Depending which model it is and the age of it they may fix it for free under warranty even though you bought it used, do you know the model or colourway?

Mamas & Papas are really poor when it comes to their customer service, I had sooooo many problems with them, they refused to refund me even though I knew my rights, I ended up having to threaten them with legal action.

Give me a shout if you need a hand with any of it :hugs:

Thanks for your reply. No idea what model but its a few years old. I am thinking 2006/7, its in the Dot to Dot colourway so It probably won't be under warranty but I don't mind paying for new wheels so long as they don't cost loads seeing as it was my own fault.

I have heard about the lack of customer service rumours, these big companys only like you until they have your money!

:)

Yay!!!!

My ever so cute and awesome OH has fixed it himself!

So crisis averted! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->