Pls help, it's been a while and i think I've had IB

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Okay, so my son is 3 at the end of this month - so it's been a while since I've frequented this site and I didn't get IB with him, just a dip in temp.

Me and hubby haven't been TTC, so this will be a huge surprise to us. We recently got married and went on a honeymoon to Spain. :wedding:

I haven't been keeping track of when I ovulate - because we aren't TTC - I just mark down when my period begins and ends in an iPhone app and it does the rest for me.

So on the 25th June we got married - had sex.
We arrived in Spain on the 28th - had sex.
We had sex again on the 1st July.

Now my app says that my fertile week began on the 1st July and I ovulated on the 6th, we had sex again on the 9th.

On the evening of the 10th July, I went to the toilet to find I was bleeding, it was browny pink and obvious, but not copious - this is odd considering I'm not due AF until the 20th.

I just thought maybe my app messed up my dates and I was just getting AF so I put a pad down to monitor how much I was bleeding, I looked over the last few months of my app and it says that my dates are in fact accurate, giving me cycle lengths of approx 37 days.

The spotting continued all through the 11th but was a lot lighter, I checked my cervix thinking if I found bright red blood up there then my AF was coming for sure, but it was just a ton of mucky brown discharge. This morning the pad I had put on last night was clean and the bleeding has stopped, all that is around my cervix is thick white discharge.

Other strange things have happened, like I had a sharp quick pain in my stomach that almost made me collapse and at the time I blamed it on ovulation.

Can anyone please advise?
My husband made me take a pregnancy test yesterday which of course was BFN, I'm still not due AF for another 8 days and I did tell him it would be too early to take a test lol.

Please tell me your thoughts, do you think this could be IB???

Did you use an frer test? It's the only one that'd detect a pregnancy this early.

No it was an Asda own brand. He bought a double box so I have another test to use in a few days.

If it's the blue line or digitals it can take up to a week after AF is due. Frer's are as soon as 8 days after O.

Sounds like it is implantation bleeding I had it on all three of my pregnancies take a first reaponse and good luck 😀

I have just noticed this morning that the tests my husband bought actually say on the packet for use up to 4 days before due period, bloody numpty.

But here's my test from this morning and I think I see a faint line despite being used earlier than they should be. Can I get opinions??

https://i64.tinypic.com/oucbdi.jpg

I'm sorry I'm no good at looking for early lines, I never see them so someone else I'm sure will help with that.

I was just going to say that 4 days after O is early for implantation. Could it have maybe been late O? I feel O but on a couple of occasions it has been very sharp and I've had O bleeding. This would tie in with you having a lot of white cm afterwards - do you remember if you had any thick white cm before the day you had pain / bleed?

Good luck, whichever outcome you prefer x

Bleeding began 4 days after my app says I ovulated. I could have ovulated earlier but the pain I just assumed was ovulation because I wasn't tracking or even keeping an eye on my app to see when I was ovulating. I have never bled with ovulation so it would be unusual for me. I can't remember exactly but I don't think I did. I checked my cervix on the day the bleeding was stopping and all that was around it was thick mucky brown cm. The day after it was thick cloudy or milky white.

I don't see any line but I rarely do to be honest unless its in your face lol I would test again with a difderent when are you due

I'm due my period on the 20th so still have 6 days.

Hold off if you can and wait see if either at comes on time or else given in and do a test monday/Tuesday I'm due the 24th and kinda in the same boat as you except I don't get in til I'm 5/6 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->