pls help me, dont know what to do?

joanna2675

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to this forum and hope all is well?

I am 34, been on the oestrogen pill since I was 17, never been pregnant, or missed a period until now. For the last month, I have had severe front cramping, back cramp, but still havent come on, its now been 5 days late. I feel like I should because all the symptons are there, but never had cramp like this before even on the pill.
3 weeks ago I went to the docs for a blood test and urine test and nothing, the results are negative. So last week a home pregnancy test, again negative, this week 5 days late, 2 tests negative....please can someone shed some light?

With all these tests, 1 week late and not showing anything but feeling crap, tired and PMT'd....and all over the place, surely this is trying to tell me something.
x
Seeing the doc tomorrow hopefully
any light to shed would be good .....xx

thanks so so much
j

I think the blood tests are pretty definitive so I doubt you're pregnant. I'm not sure what else the problem could be but it's good that you are going to get it checked out. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And I agree with what Vickie has said! Go get checked out, only then can you really be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->