Pls help very puzzled

Lollybabe

Reaction score
Hi all

Just joined today. Hope you can help me on this one.
AF was due to come on Saturday(7th of March 09) but instead I got very little brown discharge once in the morning and again in the afternoon, Sunday only once and it was much less and now Moday nothing. I usually have a very regular 28 day cycle. I wanted to test Saturday as I am ttc but all AF symtoms was there( painful breast,cramps) so I decided not to test. What do I make of this? Please help.

i had the same thing although i missed a period and decided to test a week later as had still not come on although the test came back neg! i then went to docs three days later and done another which also came back neg so i thought not. then come next period it still didnt arrive so done another and i was!!! id leave it a week see if one appears and if not try then!!

since youre officially late I would use a hpt...if it is negative you could always call your doctor for a blood draw

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
A lot of girls have some of the same symptoms for both their period and pregnancy, so they best thing would be to test again, maybe in a few days!
Good luck!!! :)

Hi there!

yeah my advise is taking a HPT.

I took one on the 28th Feb with negative result, then took one on day i was due period (8th March) and it was positive!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"