Plss helpp

blasiandoll24

Reaction score
So I have been getting positive oaks since yesterday (7dpo). So today I wake up and take pregnancy test. All of my ic are dark. My clear blue plus is faint and my frer is negative. Do you guys think that since frer is right and the others are wrong? Just confused. 😔https://i64.tinypic.com/r/29fvafn.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 67
So I have been getting positive oaks since yesterday (7dpo). So today I wake up and take pregnancy test. All of my ic are dark. My clear blue plus is faint and my frer is negative. Do you guys think that since frer is right and the others are wrong? Just confused. 😔https://i64.tinypic.com/r/29fvafn.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/29fvafn.jpg

I don't see any colour in the ic. I don't trust the cb tests I've seen a lot of women with faint lines and it was bfn but hopefully you are just really early but I would expect frer to be picking something up

I think in the better pic something is catching my eye on frer looks promising x

7dpo is very early so definitely looks like early bfp

I think in the better pic something is catching my eye on frer looks promising x

The ic's come up like that within 5 minutes on everyone that I take. The clear blue was within 3. I'm so confused. I also took a dollar store one and it was faintly positive.

I see lines on all 3 including the frer! Looks good to me i think bfp x

Honestly the new frer suck. Go on Amazon and read their reviews of women getting bfp on other tests and the new frer are still negative... my frer didn't darken hardly at all and I thought for sure I was having a chemical but all my other tests were darkening! Had bhcg ran and they were actually super high and doubling very fast! So I wouldn't trust the frer

I see lines on all 3 including the frer! Looks good to me i think bfp x

Thanks for your response Josephine. I had a chemical pregnancy that took 6 moths to leave my system last year and it tore me apart. I am new to this charting stuff.

Honestly the new frer suck. Go on Amazon and read their reviews of women getting bfp on other tests and the new frer are still negative... my frer didn't darken hardly at all and I thought for sure I was having a chemical but all my other tests were darkening! Had bhcg ran and they were actually super high and doubling very fast! So I wouldn't trust the frer

Thank you so much. This makes me feel a whole lot better. My IC is much darker than yesterday. The first response is just scaring me because people say that is the best test. This gives me hope!

I reckon your frer is faulty! The others look clearly positive!

I think the FRER is a very faint positive 😊

I think the FRER is a very faint positive 😊

Thanks, I really hope so. I have one frer left and I am trying to wait until Monday to take it. I think I am just freaking out with it being negative because of my chemical pregnancy last year.

In all my pregnancies my IC's were the first to detect. Frer was an imaginary line and cb was negative even when frer was obvious. It will a few days for cb to show up! The Ic is a definite bfp ESP since it's getting darker. You are def pregnant. Give frer a day and it will show up!

In all my pregnancies my IC's were the first to detect. Frer was an imaginary line and cb was negative even when frer was obvious. It will a few days for cb to show up! The Ic is a definite bfp ESP since it's getting darker. You are def pregnant. Give frer a day and it will show up!

Thanks so much. I am starting to feel a lot better! My clear blue and the IC's are positive, just not first response. I will retest Monday.

I don't see anything on your FRER but those curved tests are awful! The others look positive to me, the IC looks pink. I would say the FRER is faulty. Can you buy an old style FRER?

no, I couldn't find any here. My clear blue is still positive and my IC's are getting a little darker. I will wait until Monday and take another frer.

That's great your IC's are getting darker. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->