Plum Organics Recall

BabyDragon

Expecting my rainbow baby
Reaction score
I'm so mad as this is what I feed LO, and I literally have ten cases of it in the pantry...

Should have just continued to make my own...

Mad mad mad mad.

Anyone else heard of this?

I hadn't heard (I'm not giving him food just yet), but you should be able to check the lot numbers of the stuff you have on hand, to see if it matches the recall. Don't they normally reimburse you for a recall?

Yes... And I do have their products that have been recalled. I found out because amazon emailed me telling me, not even on Plums newsfeed on FB or anything.

LO has been sick, her first cold...and because she wasn't getting better, the doctor put her on a ten day course of antibiotics. Even after we just finished the meds, she was still projectile vomitting... And I had to try three different kinds of diapers because she was also have massive blow outs suddenly.

Now come to find out this.

I really do hope it turns out to be nothing serious!

Guess you've seen this? https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/12/plum-organics-recall_n_4261894.html I don't use their products I do my own, but if I did I would be so mad.

Yes! I feed LO most of those on the list. As of three days ago, I have stopped feeding LO them. She hasn't vomitted since or had a blow out.

I've tried my own, apparently she hates them. ;(. I even bought the infanito pouch makers to put the purées in, and she won't eat them.

She has another doctor apt on Wednesday, and hopefully she'll be better by then.

And I have never seen her vomitted like that before. Once was all over me, second time was right in her high chair and third time all over the bed. And I literally put three different kinds of diaper on her, sized up too, and stil blow outs. She eats about two full pouches of these a day.

I hate plum, horrible company. The UK branch of the company gives shocking nutritional and weaning advice which really makes it seem like they want to sell their products at detriment to babies' health. Saying babies must start food at 17 weeks and have tried everything by six months-this contradicts the latest guidelines and research. In the past I bought their baby biscuits etc but I would never buy any of their products now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->