Plum organics

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these with their little ones?
I'm having problems getting my little man to eat and thought I would give them a go. They do seem rather expensive and I can't seem to find any 7months plus ranges in the supermarkets!

zane tried a plum organics once he didnt like it much i think it was the combinations they use. have u tried making ur own food for him?

i was havin trouble feeding zane he wudnt eat veg at all so i tried him on a meat jar and he loved it so that got him used to the texture of the food now he eats it all, he was on baby rice till 6 months.

thanks...i was making my own, have a freezer full of various things and was mixing purees together, then adding lumps etc. but Stanley has gone completely off all food at the moment. Well, apart from Organix rice yoghurts!! but I've stopped giving them to him incase he thinks all he will get is sweet stuff.

Tom loves them :) They do have a 7+ range :)

I will only give jacob these or ella's kitchen ones if were out. I wont give him the other jars but preferable i like to give him home cooked but sometimes this isnt easy if out. Jacob Loves them. They do 7months + ones but i can only find them in tesco and sainsburys, asda etc dont stock them :) XxxX

good luck i hope u find food that stanley will eat :)

Hebe LOVES them!! Larger Sainsburys claim to carry the full range - Savercentre sized ones seem to have most. We have just started using Waitrose online and they have the lot!! :happydance:

They are lovely - 100% organic and pure - no additives etc. Ella's kitchen are the same BUT just be aware that the labeling may be misleading. They say things like Broccolli, Peas and Pear, which to me reads like the ingredients are in that order - most of the first down to the last IYKIWM. However, they are all mainly made of the fruit mentioned - so that example is almost half pear!! So I tend to give her the Ella's ones when her poos could do with being a bit looser coz she wont eat pureed fruit :)

The only draw back for me with the 7+ ones is nearly all of them have meat in them and I'm not giving her meat :( We've just got couple of the 10+ ones and they sound SCRUMMY!!!!! :munch:

yep we use them... at first glance you might think they were a bit pricey but their porridge is a quid more than the cow and gate ones and it lasts for bloody ages!

yeah courtney loves these :) they are expensive though but she seems to be alot less sicky on these than any other "baby food"!! Only gave ellas kitchen to courtney once and she was super super sick, but I think its more to do with the thickness and lumpiness of the food than anything in them!!

Jess likes the Plum range- what i found was that she hated the Plum fromage frais- dont blame her as they had weird combos for a babys palate.

Jess does adore the Ellas range!! Everything ive offered in this range she scoffs.

I tried him with the spinach, salmon and parsnip one, he hated it! Although I have to say that it was rather lovely! (I tried a bit). I was very impressed. The flavour was quite strong though. He will gobble up fruit purees, just no veg :-( Not sure what to do. Am seeing the health visitor on Weds so will see what she says.
I've got the Plum cereal porridge so will give that a go in the morning!
I'm beginning to think he just has a sweet tooth, rather like his Dad :)

The Ellas are more fruity but still have some veg so what about trying them to kind of train is sweet tooth towards savoury? :D

thanks, I did buy one of them, a vegetable bake I think with lentils so will give that a go this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Well, the Ellas Kitchen veg bake went down a treat! He had about 7 spoon fulls. I'm still not sure if that's a lot or not?? Anyway, I'm really pleased with him and he did seem to like it. I thought it was rather yummy too.
I've had a look online but there's not much in that range by the looks of things. I don't want him having meat yet. I thought I might use the rest up tomorrow and then try my own sweet potatoe and butternut squash... hmmmm

Thats the only draw back with them - I dont want her eating meat yet either.

I've given her the 10+ Plum and they are DEELISH!!!! :D

Thats the only draw back with them - I dont want her eating meat yet either.

I've given her the 10+ Plum and they are DEELISH!!!! :D

Ooo I haven't seen the 10+ yet. I'm finding the ellas kitchen a bit too watery so I'm using it as a base/sauce to go with freshly cooked veggies. Seems to be going down a treat so I'm thrilled :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->