• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus-Size and Pregnant?

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Any other ladies here that are plus size? I am going NUTSO looking for maternity plus size clothing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! It's like they haven't figured out that fat girls have sex, lol. The only site I've seen that is SEMI-reasonable is motherhood.com, and only their sale stuff is well priced. Anyone have any other places they go?

https://www.amplemama.ca/

They're based in Canada though, and I'm not sure if they ship out of country if you don't live there.

Check EBay too... you can find anything on there XD

I am not plus size I actually have the exact OPPSITE problem. I am about 100 pounds (45 kilo) and can't find a darn thing to fit lil old me. So I KNOW the frustration. Anyways.. I am a HUGE ebay shopper. I have gotten over 25 items on there and have not been dissapointed one bit. Try that... ALSO I am not sure where you are located but in the US you can get some at Old Navy.com. Good luck hun!!!!

I have started to find and wish Id learnt before that although some MAT stuff is comfy some really isn't!! Ive been buying normal clothes at larger sizes in places like Matalan/Tesco etc even things like nice black trousers but those with elastic weist and larger wool jumpers as its freezing now.

Hope that helps x

i am a plus size, im an 18/20. I have got most of my mat clothes from ebay if im honest lol i didnt want to spend to much on them.

Be prepared for people to say to you near teh end 'wow isnt your bump big, got a big baby in there!' ignore them!!! lol really annoys me, its coz your a plus size to start with so to everyone else it will look like your bump is huge

x

Ive only got 2 pairs of materity trousers - the rest I just got in bigger sizes Primark too because I only want them to lounge about in them so I can just throw them away or not feel guilty for spending £20+ on a pair of trousers I wont wear much more.

xx

Same as Layla too - Some stuff I got from eBay :D

As I'm still a student I get discount from Dorothy Perkins so I get my mat trousers out of there and also just got some longer than normal tops so when I get bigger it will cover the bump. I'm having trouble finding a coat that will expand at the moment though, I don't have a winter one and it's quite cold now :(

Thank you, all of you! Appreciate the advice. I'm gonna skip over to Ebay to check it out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->