Plus size bump pictures?

Hi everyone, ive been looking on here for a while at other peoples bumps, i have a B belly and just want my belly to look rounder and more pregnant,i just feel soo fat at the moment.

Hear are my pictures, ive gained 5 pound since getting pregnant and i keep just thinking im looking fatter not pregnant.

White pjs 14 weeks pregnant and this is how i looked from the begining.

Red knickers 17 weeks and look terribly fat not pregnant! Boohoo

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
hun there's DEFINATELY the start of a bump there, BIG difference in the two pics.. dont worry.. still early days my bumps only just popped in the last 3weeks so you will get there :) :)

ok so as you know i had a little issue saying my bump was small for 23 weeks, other day i had cramping and really sore belly and i think ive acually popped or something! heres a naked bump!! p.s dont mind the s/marks :blush:

Attachments

• 13092010414.jpg
    13092010414.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone, ive been looking on here for a while at other peoples bumps, i have a B belly and just want my belly to look rounder and more pregnant,i just feel soo fat at the moment.

Hear are my pictures, ive gained 5 pound since getting pregnant and i keep just thinking im looking fatter not pregnant.

definately a big difference there :happydance:

Pinky -- there's a total difference in your bump! I'm further along than you and I think your bump is better than mine!

Destiny -- That's a great bump! I'm almost 26w and I wish mine would pop & be all round and proper. I think it looks great. :-D

Here I am 17+4 felt A LOT of flutters today :) B bellly is starting to become a D belly with the help of maternity pants lol

Attachments

• 17w4d.jpg
    17w4d.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
  • 17w4d top.jpg
    17w4d top.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
ok so as you know i had a little issue saying my bump was small for 23 weeks, other day i had cramping and really sore belly and i think ive acually popped or something! heres a naked bump!! p.s dont mind the s/marks :blush:

OMG your bump is awesome! Looking good!!

Looking good mama! Nice bump! You look beautiful.

Here I am 17+4 felt A LOT of flutters today :) B bellly is starting to become a D belly with the help of maternity pants lol

Funny you say that ...I wont go anywhere without pants that have the over the bump thing..it makes the belly actaully look round..and more preggers vs fat! I love it:haha:

Hi, chiming in! I have a B belly too and dont take pics because of it. Well at least I dont post them I should say. Hopefully we will round out soon!

I can’t wait for my jelly belly to become a proper bump! I’m a size 16 up top, 18 bottom but I have a horrible spare tyre which I have had for years (even when I was a size 12) I keep looking to see if I can spot any changes all that I can tell is that my belly is getting harder and harder every day.

Am too self conscious to share a picture at the moment but maybe when my baby belly pops I might pluck up the courage.

You are all looking lovely :thumbup:

I'm a + size girl (16) and proud :)

Here was my bump at 23 weeks

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/23weeksx4.jpg

BTW you look fab hun.. xxxx

hi ur bump is so neat, im only 17 weeks pregnant and a size 16, jus wondering when you first started showing. because at the moment all i have is a little bit hardness

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Gorgeous BUMPS everwhere! I love this thread - Your all looking fab. Here's are my bump pictures - 5 weeks, 18 weeks, 23 weeks, 27 weeks, 31 weeks.

I am a uk 14 and have a serious mummy tummy left over from my two previous c-sections. My b-bump went pretty early on, all I can say is thank goodness for big pants and over the bump leggings/Jeans :)

Bexy x x

Attachments

• 5 weeks - edit.jpg
    5 weeks - edit.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 18 weeks - edit.jpg
    18 weeks - edit.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20 weeks - edit.jpg
    20 weeks - edit.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 27 weeks edit.jpg
    27 weeks edit.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm finding the top of my B belly is bigger than the bottom... all my guts getting smushed upwards, I suppose. Anyone else having this issue or anyone had it in the past? When did it go away and allow you to round out?

Hi Ladies,

Gorgeous BUMPS everwhere! I love this thread - Your all looking fab. Here's are my bump pictures - 5 weeks, 18 weeks, 23 weeks, 27 weeks, 31 weeks.

I am a uk 14 and have a serious mummy tummy left over from my two previous c-sections. My b-bump went pretty early on, all I can say is thank goodness for big pants and over the bump leggings/Jeans :)

Bexy x x

Such a great bump!

I'm finding the top of my B belly is bigger than the bottom... all my guts getting smushed upwards, I suppose. Anyone else having this issue or anyone had it in the past? When did it go away and allow you to round out?

I had that until about 25 weeks, it was so depressing for me to look at although noone ever commented on it, I made it worse by using a bump band and supportive trousers so everything was 'held in' at the bottom anyway! But it does go, I am a size 18 bottom and 16 top and at 31 weeks I think I look in proportion now!

all ur bumpz are so gorgeous! Love looking at the bumps on here. X thanks all who comment on my bump. It pretty hard now and geting in n out of the car is a total misson! Lol x

https://i53.tinypic.com/2aepdup.jpg Naked bump at 22 weeks (icky stretch marks =(((

https://i54.tinypic.com/8vy8vr.jpg Clothed bump at 23 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->