Plus size bump pictures?

Ok am being brave and posting my first picture to this thread.

This was taken about 9 days ago when I turned 19 weeks. I was a size 18 pre-pregnancy and am a shortie at only 4ft 11" - still have a b it of a B belly but can see it starting to round out a bit.

https://i53.tinypic.com/11bkc29.jpg

Lovely ickle bump SmileyShazza hon :)

Cant wait to fill my mat pants properly :lol:

lovely bumps ladies! and thank you to the ladies who commented on my pic. Everything is starting to get overly difficult now and I would love to just sit around and veg out hehe.

hey ladies every1 has some nice bmps and i cant wait to have mine!

i hope you all dont mind me asking, you dont have to anwser if you do but what size were you before you got prego and how much have you gained though out your pregnancy?

the only reason i ask is beacuse im a little over weight and i know when i get preg i shouldnt gain much but i want a nice bump, is that possible ?

hey ladies every1 has some nice bmps and i cant wait to have mine!

i hope you all dont mind me asking, you dont have to anwser if you do but what size were you before you got prego and how much have you gained though out your pregnancy?

the only reason i ask is beacuse im a little over weight and i know when i get preg i shouldnt gain much but i want a nice bump, is that possible ?

i dont mind telling you i was a uk size 24/26 and i'm not sure if i have gained weight as i never weight myself. but i still fit in all my normal clothes.

this is my second pregnancy and i was the same size last time and had a very nice bump from around 26 weeks

thank you.....im classed as over weight now in which i have never been and it kills me that im nw ttc when im overweight but its soooo hard to loose it and im afraid im going to get sooo big and not fit into anything or be able to tell im prego just big :(

thanks hun, glad u can still use your old clothes!
i would like to hear about more ladies please

i dont have a bump yet :(
but i'm excited to see how big i get this time around! i kinda have a tiny one, but i cant tell if it's just flab since it's so early still.
wonderful bumps ladies!

I'm 28 weeks now,I'd say I popped out at week 26, before this I am sure everyone just figured I was fat as I am a size 20/22 normally LOL

Some good news for me, I went to midwife at 2pm on friday and she dropped this bombshell on me saying could I jump on the scales! I wasnt aware that I was going to be weighed and had been extra bad that morning eating all kinds of naughty stuff, I reluctnatly got on and I have lost 5lbs since my 16 week weigh in!!!!!

I obviously can afford to lose this weight so Im over moon, something tells me its not going to be so easy for third trimester though!!!!

I think i'm still sporting more of a bloat/flabby baby bump instead of a true baby bump. lol! I looks more like all my organs are being pushed, then any baby stuff.

I'm hoping that changes around week 18! :D Don't know why 18th, just feel like it will around then. lol

I was about a size 18 clothes when I got pregnant. I have put on 4kg (about 8lb) with 4ish weeks to go. I'm still in my normal clothes although I have to actually tighten my drawstings on my trackies to keep them on now and my shirts are just struggling over my bump now. I also had to buy about 7 new knickers so they were comfy to wear hehe

oh i cant wait...i just dont want even those few extra lbs on or if they do come i hope they go as soon as baby comes out!!!!!!!!!! im having enough probs because of all these extra lbs now much less when i get prego!!!

thanx ladies

This is my bump today; 23 weeks and 3 days. Still have a massive fat bit under my hard bump which i hate as still have a B bump going on!!

I was a size 14/16 pre-pregnancy and weighed 152lbs but am only 4 foot 11 inches!!!

I currently weigh around 153 - 155lbs!

Attachments

• SDC14793.jpg
    SDC14793.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
hopefully my last bump pic - 39 weeks :baby:

Attachments

• 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
here is me, yesterday! it was really hard and round and now it has gone down again, soooo annoying!!!

I am plus size, UK size 20, so its mostly still flab not bump!!

xxx

Attachments

• P021110_14.45.jpg
    P021110_14.45.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Loving the beautiful bumps ladies :) A little envious :dohh: cant wait for mine :lol:

Sadly I don't think I'll have ever a cute bump. At 25 weeks mine still has two lumps instead of one nice round lump. When I'm sitting down there are times my belly button is still hiding under all the fat. I mean I was an 18-20 pre pregnancy but I never thought I would have to endure this ugliness. At least my baby princess has lots of cusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->