Plus size bump pictures?

Aww thanks, I really did not feel as if it was a bump thought it was just my fluff but when I look at my 4 weeker I know its bump lol. I attached it excuse my icky mirror at te time. Don't worry a bump is in your future. :winkwink:

Attachments

• bump 4 weeks #2.jpg
    bump 4 weeks #2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
  • bump 4 week #2.jpg
    bump 4 week #2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
I don't think the plus size comment was aimed at anyone! I think that I have friends that are bigger then me that say man your sooo skinny! And I have a sister that threw a shoe at a fitting attendant when she was trying on her wedding dress cause the lady said she was a size 2 lmao and my sister is NOT a size 2 lmao. I think we all think we should or could be smaller! I also have met people that are my size that can take pictures that make them look like a size 2 and I'm like WOW TEACH ME THAT ONE lol. I'm a nice size 20 lmao. and I don't even care... I used to when I went from a 9 to an 18 in 2 years lmao but not anymore! My OH lovessss me and I love me! And you ladies all look so good! Weather or not your 100lbs or 500 lbs! (ps I totally don't know what a stone is... so saying you weight 16 of them makes me think of 16 rocks in my yard lmao)

Beautiful pictures ladies!

haha..your awesome!

Yay! I'm so glad this thread is still going strong!! I posted in it back when I was in 2nd tri and my little boy is now 10months old. :shock:
You all look fantastic ladies!! Keep the pics coming.

Lovely bumps everyone :) I'l hopefully be posting my first 'bump' picture up soon...still trying to get the courage :flower:

LittlePeople, its easier to post if you dont keep your head in the pic :) Thats what I found anyway hehe

so ladies, stupid question but what are we considering plus size? i would like to know because i think im kinda in between. people that are larger than me say im little, then the ones that r a size 2 im clearly alot bigger than them....so i know when i get prego im going to be bigger

I don't know what necessarily constitutes 'plus size'. I'm a curvy lady (5'7" 170 lbs pre-pregnancy, and a US size 14), so I post here and feel comfortable doing so; although I don't really feel judged posting on the other bump pics thread either--I post in both.

I always thought a 14 was considered 'plus size'. Amazing to hear how much fluctuations in weight can still result in the same size. Pre-pregnancy I was about 200 lbs, and a size 14 US. I am 5'9.

BUT...when I posted in this thread last time, someone said I didn't look plus size, I def. do in my opinion. So...basically not really sure what everyone considers plus size.

well here's my latest bump pics--and i agree--it is funny how different body shapes/sizes can still be the same size.

Attachments

• 21+1.jpg
    21+1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 22-1.jpg
    22-1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12
well im 5'5 and 162 lbs in a size 11 thats getting tight :( its the biggest ive ever been so im very uncomfortable with it right now and its hard. thanks ladies i wasnt to sure when plus size started

Hello

I used to post on here when I was in the 2nd tri, but since being in the 3rd I forgot. I'm about a size 18 (uk) on my bottom half and just about a 16 on my top and I've put on ALOT of weight since becoming pregnant, so much so that I have had to see a consultant and I'm seeing an anethetist tomorrow - my BMI is apparently 39 now eeek!!! Here are some pics, I need to take a pic of me now, but here are some pics up until 37 weeks:

20 weeks
20 weeks.jpg

23 weeks
23 weeks.jpg

26 weeks
26 weeks.JPG

30 weeks
30 weeks.jpg

37 weeks
37 weeks.JPG

Cookie - I think you look fab! :flower:

Here is a picture at about 25 weeks. I am 5'9 and pre-preg size US 16.

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7
My 19 weeks plus size bump, Im A UK size 16-18

Attachments

• smallbump.jpg
    smallbump.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 13
It is getting there...I don't think it is much of a bump yet though :nope:

[IMG]https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/maranda_rollins/baby/18weeks.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t62/maranda_rollins/baby/18weeks-1.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->