Plus size bump pictures?

I love all the bumps! So cute! Hopefully soon I'll have enough of a bump to post a pic too. At 10+1wks and a size 18W, I won't be showing for a while yet, though. I've got too much room in my belly for that little bean to grow into first! :p I didn't 'pop out' until I was 7 months along with my son so I am not expecting a bump for a few more months at least.

Everyones bumps look lovely!
Heres my 29 week bump

Attachments

• IMG00139-20110321-1600.jpg
    IMG00139-20110321-1600.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 20
finally found this thread..I always lose it lol..

and then here is my first belly pic back from week 4...
https://i56.tinypic.com/23m6fpv.jpg

and then week 5...
https://i53.tinypic.com/ohuy69.jpg

and now week 8/9
https://i52.tinypic.com/286zfqf.jpg

what do you think..Id def say my top bump is getting bigger...hopefully it'll even out soon!!

Lovely bumps Ladies :)

We have lovely weather here in Leeds and I just love digging out all the loose fitting clothing and dresses cause now my big bump fills them :rofl:

Lovely bumps Ladies :)

We have lovely weather here in Leeds and I just love digging out all the loose fitting clothing and dresses cause now my big bump fills them :rofl:

Same here, all of my tank tops/shirts dont cover my bump anymore so its all summer dresses for me

Here's my bump at 17 weeks (grey top) and then just under 19 weeks (blue top)
Think it looks more bump less fat now so have plucked up the courage to post pics!

Attachments

• 05032011167.jpg
    05032011167.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 23032011209.jpg
    23032011209.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 19
Ok guys i've been trying to post pics but i can't for some reason can someone help me out here i tried att a file and that didn't work. Then i don't have a url for my pics someone tell me how i can do thissssss!!!

Ok guys i've been trying to post pics but i can't for some reason can someone help me out here i tried att a file and that didn't work. Then i don't have a url for my pics someone tell me how i can do thissssss!!!

I think you need more posts before you can post pictures, i may be wrong tho

Aww you ladies look so great, Jazzy your bump has always looked like bump silly girl :hugs: and that top is so cute on you, Your bump looks wonderful! Congrats hun you look great!!

Nina- Baroness is right you do have to have a few more posts, so get to thread hunting and make a few posts :)

Aww you ladies look so great, Jazzy your bump has always looked like bump silly girl :hugs: and that top is so cute on you, Your bump looks wonderful! Congrats hun you look great!!

Nina- Baroness is right you do have to have a few more posts, so get to thread hunting and make a few posts :)

Thanks hun, i love being pregnant! X

nina - You could always start a journal! It affords you the chance to meet people who want to follow your journey, and it ups your post count pretty quickly (says the girl with almost 30,000 posts)!

I know how you feel lol, I like this one too :) I agree with starting a journal or visit some of the girls' journals on this thread :) thats always fun too

I'm new here and i don't know y wayaround how do i start the journal i have so much to say!!!!!

beautiful bumps ladies,im soooooo jealous of some,there just perfect.well thought i would update with my v-day bump ,ive put my 14wk bump in for comparrison.my favourite part is i dont need to lift any flab now to see it lol its just there woooohoooo xx

Attachments

• 14+4.jpg
    14+4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 24wks.jpg
    24wks.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

beautiful bumps ladies,im soooooo jealous of some,there just perfect.well thought i would update with my v-day bump ,ive put my 14wk bump in for comparrison.my favourite part is i dont need to lift any flab now to see it lol its just there woooohoooo xx

Congrats on the V-day! You look great!

thanks hun,look at ur avatar,thats a beauty.have u had ur scans now to check everythings fine babe? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->