Plus size bump pictures?

heres my update ladies,first is 14wks and second is 27wks :thumbup:

p.s congrats dano,u look stunning in ur dress xx

Looking fab hun! Can't believe we are so far along already, seems just a couple of weeks ago when we were still grappling with our dopplers, lol!!! xx

I still do shhhhh don't tell anyone lol it's hard to get baby to stay still but I'm still a paranoid wreck so when she kicks the Doppler out my hand I know she's had enough lol xx

I am so excited that I will be able to participate in this thread!!!!!! :)

Hi all, I've been quiet for a while but has anyone feet and ankles felt like they are going to explode? I went out last night for a leaving party (I was sensible and had virgin cocktails and wore flat shoes) but by about 9:30 I thought my legs were going to explode :(
I suppose it's one of the joys of carrying all the baby weight.

oh poo it was so cute,nevermind,a nice bump will replace it soon hun xx

My ankles are a tad swollen today after yesterdays shoe shopping spree :dohh: I wouldnt mind but I wasnt even shoe shopping for me but for DS1 and it was a nightmare to get him trainers and summer sandals that actually fit....no wonder poor mammy has cankles today :haha:

mine do this its a combination ofstanding around and water retention. i used to have boney feet and ankle bones pah where are they now

I think it ha been because of the hot weather. I crave the feeling of something cold. lol

hey everone, hoe much weight have u all put on? im 20 weeks on friday and have put on 7lb already i was 15st pre pregnancy :blush:

hey everone, hoe much weight have u all put on? im 20 weeks on friday and have put on 7lb already i was 15st pre pregnancy :blush:

Ive put on about 8 pound and im 24 weeks..i was around 230 pounds pre preg :blush:

almost 30 pounds and im 33w
alot of it is fluid bc I still fit into prepregnancy clothes

In my first tri I lost 12lb since then I have gained that back plus 5lb so mw is only classing it as 5lb xx

I'm 18 weeks and so far I've put on about 4-5lbs. Let's hope it stays low as I was a size 24 pre preg.

I'm not even bothering to keep count. I eat healthily and there is a diet/ exercise programme planned for a few months after baby is here (I want to give my body time to rest). I had no reason to get thin before bambino. I only did it for a holiday or for a special occasion. Now I'm doing it because I don't want baby to have a mam that can't run after it or chase it round the front room :) Perfect motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->