Plus size bump pictures?

heres my bump at 22+3 taken this week! loving the bump pics girls! very bumpilicious!!! xxxx

Attachments

• 22+3 days pregnant.jpg
    22+3 days pregnant.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 49
gorgeous + size bumps ladies, i will post some tomoz when i have the energy to rig digi cam up lol xxx

Fantastic to see some plus size bumps!! You are all looking wonderful and I can't wait till my belly becomes more bumpish!!

lovely bumps! where are you buying your maternity clothes from? i am struggling a bit at the mo!

here's mine, I'm a US size 16. Nice to see all your lovely bumps ladies!
Please excuse the pile of clean clothes that need to be put away and the unmade bed, I'm sure you all understand how tiring being PG is (especially with a 10 month old to look after!).

It's taken today at 18 weeks 3 days (but is my 2nd so I've got a bigger bump sooner!)
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/Photo48.jpg

I love this thread! you look all gorgeous!
hope to post here some day soon!

Gorgeous pictures everyone.

I've got most of my maternity clothes off Ebay, I'm normally a 24 is trousers but I've been finding 22's are too big!

Dorothy Perkins go upto a 22, so do Next. Simply be goes upto a 30 I think.

Gorgeous pictures everyone.

I've got most of my maternity clothes off Ebay, I'm normally a 24 is trousers but I've been finding 22's are too big!

Dorothy Perkins go upto a 22, so do Next. Simply be goes upto a 30 I think.

Yeah mat clothes are stretchier and, I'm a size smaller in them too :D

I'll have to post an updated pic soon. The thing I hate about my bump right now is that it's "B" shaped and not round and lovely. =(

You all look fabulous! show off those bumps with pride girls. xxxx

I'll have to post an updated pic soon. The thing I hate about my bump right now is that it's "B" shaped and not round and lovely. =(

I soooooooooooooooooooooo know what you mean! B shaped at the belly button?
I will post one of me in my hen night pics looks massive from the front but my friend who is 5 weeks further on than me has a teeny tiny one!

xx

Attachments

• P1000547.jpg
    P1000547.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 618
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Mrsq2b :happydance: hope you had a lovely time darling. ur looking good hun :hugs: xxxxxx

Now i am not sure how much like a bump this looks - the bit above where my arm is is still another roll of flab! i want the whole thing to pop out! i am not sure if it ever will!

Attachments

• Emma BB 001.jpg
    Emma BB 001.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 127

I soooooooooooooooooooooo know what you mean! B shaped at the belly button?
I will post one of me in my hen night pics looks massive from the front but my friend who is 5 weeks further on than me has a teeny tiny one!

xx

I got the B shape too! BUT its still a baby bump and we should sport it with pride! :thumbup:

i have a bit of a belly above my belly button just curious as to whether this will allways stay there or whether my bump will round out??

I'm with you girls there - i have 0 bump as yet, all its done is pushed my top "Tyre" outa bit :( cant wait till the B makes more of a D!! lol

This was my now size 16 bump at 14+6, I swear its already grown since then. Its only round as Ive lost ridiculous amounts of weight! Friend who hadnt seen me for a couple of weeks didnt recognise me yesterday. It seems much higher to me than my last bump already and im not even 16 weeks yet. Be interesting to see what its up too when I reach 20 weeks.

I love this thread ladies. I'm only in first tri, but due to my size (18/20) I was incredibly worried I'd never even show. This thread has shown me that this is most definitely not the case!

Love all the bumps, and you all look fantastic =D

I just look fat, boohoo! lol.... my bumps pushed out the wobbles so they look bigger, so i just look like i've gained a whole lotta weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->