Plus size bump pictures?

Hello ladies
How do you inc photos in your posts? Have any of you found Plus sized belly bands i am now sized 22 :( and there all up to size 18 :(
LL

iv been trying to find bigger size belly bands and supports as well.
I get realy awful stitch like pains in the bottom part of my stomach if im walking too much but being a waitress im on my feet all day.
Please let me know if you ever do come across any.

Sorry I should have carried on reading others have given places to get them :)

Smokey- I am having the same problem with being on my feet all day. I'm getting pains in my tummy and being on my feet for long periods of time has been hurting my back again lately. I think I'm gonna look for a maternity support belt. I have been trying to avoid it because the more layers I wear, the hotter I get!

okay ladies, I think I am going to be brave tonight.. dont be too harsh.. haha! I was a size 20-22 pre-pregnancy.. have actually lost weight... the first pic is from 5 weeks and the second is from today at 13+2! I think there is a diff. and hubby says there is.. I would love your thoughts though :)

There is a slight difference, i am the same size as you and i think you look greta hun, :hugs:

Heres my pic at 13w2d x x x

Attachments

• october 2009 005.jpg
    october 2009 005.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 16
Simply be do big sizes in bump bands, most others only go upto a 20.

okay ladies, I think I am going to be brave tonight.. dont be too harsh.. haha! I was a size 20-22 pre-pregnancy.. have actually lost weight... the first pic is from 5 weeks and the second is from today at 13+2! I think there is a diff. and hubby says there is.. I would love your thoughts though :)

There is a slight difference, i am the same size as you and i think you look greta hun, :hugs:

Heres my pic at 13w2d x x x

Thanks hun! I am glad it isnt just me being crazy. I know it will take longer to get a nice round belly because of the extra weight but I just cant wait for it! Your looking fab yourself!

hey girlies, all your bumps look fab, just want to say thanks for sharing them cos im overweight and have been worrying that im just gonna look even fatter, not pregnant! it has made me feel much better! Ill post a pic of mine when i actually start to get a bump!! xxx

I aint posted for good 5 weeks in this thread, so i'll do an update :)

1. 21wk
2. 27wk
3. 34+3

Attachments

• 85c3a97pPU1413900.jpg
    85c3a97pPU1413900.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 63ddde4egJ1457754.jpg
    63ddde4egJ1457754.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
this is me at 27 weeks , B still very prominent :growlmad:

Attachments

• 27 weeks pregnant.jpg
    27 weeks pregnant.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 24

Yeh for sure, looks alot firmer and rounder in the middle!!!!:happydance:

I love all the new bumps on here, all you ladies look fantastic!
MummyToAmberx, that's quite a bump... can't believe how much you popped in those 5 week. It/You look brilliant... soooo undeniably pregnant.

Claire788, are you wearing over the bump maternity pants? I've found that maternity underwear + over the bump pants smooth out my B quite a bit. Without it my B would be similar to yours. To be honest though, you simply look like you're carrying high rather than it looking like a B =)

New update for me...

Old photo (click for larger image):
14weeks 4days, start of a proper bump...
https://www.elviramckane.com/pregnancy/wp-content/gallery/bump-pictures/thumbs/thumbs_14weeks4daysbump.jpg

Taken today at 21weeks 6days,
https://www.elviramckane.com/pregnancy/wp-content/gallery/bump-pictures/21weeks5daysbump01.jpg

ok so Im hoping this is my last bump pic because I am 36 +4 and dialated to 3and a half :) so were thinking within a week or so we may have our lil Lucas! Ive noticed lots of brave girls showing their naked bump so decided what the heck so here are a few pics I took today! last pic is 15 weeks for comparison and the stretchies are 5 yrs old from my son I havent gotten anymore with this LO...

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
Wow ladies, you all look wonderful..this is my 23 week pic and I feel like I have "pop'd" since last week ( I feel alot of pulling in my stomach muscles) The first pic was taken @ 20 weeks and the other two were taken today at 23 weeks..

Attachments

• 20 weeks 007.jpg
    20 weeks 007.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 23 weeks 001.jpg
    23 weeks 001.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 23 weeks 002.jpg
    23 weeks 002.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 22
Yup, you definitely popped! It still surprises me, the difference you can see in just 3 weeks. That's a fantastic preggy belly =)

still loving this thread!!
this is my most recent bump pic at 27wks... still got a slight 'B' as well.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 37
FABULOUS bump pics girls. I'm so jealous, I loved my bump :D

I cant wait to join u girlies from ttc, u all look fab xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members