Attachments

• bump 23 weeks.jpg
    bump 23 weeks.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
Oh I'm just in the early stages of labour x I'm contracting but irregularly x

My first bump picture - please be kind! I was uk 24-26 ish pre pregnancy

I've put 1-2lbs on

23 weeks

Your bump looks great for 23 weeks better than mine did.

Great weight gain too or should I say non weight gain :)

I haven't posted in a few weeks but not looking any different. I do feel different. Its getting harder to get in and out of bed :( and Im having my husband tie my shoes :haha:

Attachments

• 26weeks6 days.jpg
    26weeks6 days.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
I haven't posted in a few weeks but not looking any different. I do feel different. Its getting harder to get in and out of bed :( and Im having my husband tie my shoes :haha:

Looking good! With my first pregnancy, hubby had to give me a push out of bed and tie my shoes for me as well. I've figured out how to do it myself (albeit uncomfortably) this time.

Looking good! With my first pregnancy, hubby had to give me a push out of bed and tie my shoes for me as well. I've figured out how to do it myself (albeit uncomfortably) this time.

loL..I can do it with some extra grunting and maybe using a chair to tie my shoe, but I love that my husband will do it for me:haha:

Thomas has arrived :flower:

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223664_2340867486301_1388356992_2742341_183571_n.jpg

aww he is adorable sequeena!! really makes me want my lil boy now!! lol xxx

34 Weeks! I dont really see much of a change from 32 weeks, but wow the scale sure does reflect one!

Attachments

• 34 Weeks.jpg
    34 Weeks.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79