Plus size bump pictures?

Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies with b bumps! :flower:
It's nice to know B Bellies eventually fade away.. for now though maternity jeans help and belly bands... Or when I slouch whenever I sit it looks like a beautiful D :)

Katielouisa: I am similar to you as well. I was a 12-14 size jeans pre-pregnancy and have the beginnings of a B bump forming. but WOW I LOVE your bump. For 25wks you are showing very nicely. Im a week behind you and my bump is still hiding somewhat.

Aww thanks! I'm really not that keen on it! Ended up crying last night about it lol my oh thinks its perfectly round and thinks the dip is nothing its just cos my belly button hasn't popped out to make it look round!! I wasn't big though that's what really getting at me prob had a tennie amount of podge on my gut before I got pregnant! I hope it rounds out soon next time i get pregnant I'm hoping im alot skinner then I started out so I don't go through this again! Women who was bigger then me pre pregnancy that I know still get that perfect D aswell ergh! Oh well I think I need to accept it but I just can't kind of thing...

Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies with b bumps! :flower:
It's nice to know B Bellies eventually fade away.. for now though maternity jeans help and belly bands... Or when I slouch whenever I sit it looks like a beautiful D :)

Katielouisa: I am similar to you as well. I was a 12-14 size jeans pre-pregnancy and have the beginnings of a B bump forming. but WOW I LOVE your bump. For 25wks you are showing very nicely. Im a week behind you and my bump is still hiding somewhat.

Aww thanks! I'm really not that keen on it! Ended up crying last night about it lol my oh thinks its perfectly round and thinks the dip is nothing its just cos my belly button hasn't popped out to make it look round!! I wasn't big though that's what really getting at me prob had a tennie amount of podge on my gut before I got pregnant! I hope it rounds out soon next time i get pregnant I'm hoping im alot skinner then I started out so I don't go through this again! Women who was bigger then me pre pregnancy that I know still get that perfect D aswell ergh! Oh well I think I need to accept it but I just can't kind of thing...

Awww, you shouldn't cry. I would love to have a bump like that when I hit 25wks. Fingers crossed :thumbup:
Having a bump is better than not having one at all and you definetly have a bump.
I'm hoping my lil pudgy belly starts pushing outwards more and look more bumpy. Right now I can still hide it very well.

I wasn't big either to begin with. 5'9-160lbs. Pretty average. I had a little pudge too underneath my belly button pre pregnancy but not much.
I had a feeling though I would get a B Bump..since I always had the lil pudge hanging around since puberty.
Oh well what can we do...I still rock my B bump when I'm out in public.

I was a size 16 pre-pregnancy ( 180lbs , 5'2" tall)
I did lose about 13 lbs in my first tri, but I think I have put about 5lbs back on.
Here is my "bump" taken today @ 14 weeks.. this is my 5th pregnancy:happydance:

Attachments

• P1070165.jpg
    P1070165.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 11
https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/ultrasoundphotos17/26weeks.jpg?t=1320811945

Lovely bump ladies!!
I hope to have a bump like that by 26wks!
It's still hard to con my husband into doing things for me... :haha:
Once I get that bump, I will make him my maid.... I cant wait!!!!! :)

Not the best pic, but here's my 11 weeker!

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 7
hello ladies and thanks for sharing i am just starting to show but it is a very very B shape glad to see i will round out eventually xx

My 15 & 30 Week bump

https://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/SHEARER10/15-30.jpg

Still got my B at 26 weeks! do they actually go? I know I look pregnant as people keep asking but I want a big fat D LOL x

Ive still got my B too but i notice its popping out further and further every day so i hope i get that D bump!

Still got my B at 26 weeks! do they actually go? I know I look pregnant as people keep asking but I want a big fat D LOL x

And me!!!! I don't know what size you are, but I'm a 20/22, and my B is so 'deep' that I don't think it will ever go! :sad2: Aaaah well, I guess it's my fault for eating all the pies in the first place!!! :rofl:

Ahh im still a size ten on top! so god knows! I'm not actually plus sized but my bumps saying diffrent! I don't know if it's cos my belly button is so far back thats what caused this shape! god knows!x

Here is my B today.....lol what a B*%*$!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 15
I don't think mine was ever "B" shaped, but I'm plus size. It's a little flat in the middle, but doesn't actually indent at all, nor has it ever.
I don't know what causes the "B" shape?? :shrug:

Edit: If I wear maternity jeans though, it makes my tummy indent! So in all my pics I'm wearing regular jeans unbuttoned. :haha:

Hmm it's odd mine's fading slowly now it just looks less then it does on that pic for some reason pictures make it look x10 worse and bigger... I think it will pop out soon hopefully the baby will budge her little ass and go from transverse to higher up lol! I ended out going to mothercare yday and buying bump bands in a small! and some maternity leggings! Somehow cos I hae a plus size shaped bump I think I must be in denial about my size but I got told they was my right size! God so confusing! x

Popping in from baby club :flower: I just love baby bumps and you all look GREAT! I just want to tell you that if you have a B bump. It will become a D :) I have a deep B haha (size 22 US) and It was totally gone at 30 weeks pregnant here are some pics so you can see :) :flower:

Start and finish
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb101/Cerrie311/386lastdayofbump-1-1.jpg

29 Weeks

Naked 34 weeks :blush:

In the mean time ladies full panel maternity pants, and maternity shirts work wonders...Good luck x

Attachments

• 29 w 3.jpg
    29 w 3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 34and4 weeks.jpg
    34and4 weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm 20weeks and size 16 and have a horrible B shape belly, still no sign of a bump i just look like I have 2 tyres of fat because of the indent B shape at my belly button. *sigh* :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->