Plus size bump pictures?

Can I join? I'm 20+5 today.

These pics are from 17+6. I have a terrible B belly that smoothed out well with maternity pants (secret belly panel) and belly band! I don't look like that in regular clothes. I haven't gained any weight at all during my pregnancy, I usually wear a 24 US depending on the brand, and weigh about 276 (yikes). I also run the Plus-Size Pregnancy Thread. =)
View attachment 330187

View attachment 330188

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/763063-plus-size-pregnancy.html

Nice pics:thumbup: You can see your bump is coming along.
I have the dreaded B bump too, Its not too bad when I am standing,but Once i sit down, my B bump is in full glory...no hiding it.
Oh well, As long as LO is doing good then bring on the B:baby:

heres my 31 week bump pics x

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8890/dscn0110o.jpghttps://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4015/dscn0116w.jpghttps://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8845/dscn0112jr.jpg

23 weeks :)

422693_10151234873515473_743965472_22775837_1185627629_n.jpg

@Emzy, Love your bump!!!
I kinda cheated with mine for my pics, lol. Fantastic maternity pants and a belly band. I still wear my regular pants - well, my fat pants anyway, and all regular clothes. My belly hasn't filled out enough to wear my pants throughout the day yet, the band will start to come down... then I look like a weirdo hiking my pants up to my tatas. Haha. I plan on taking a picture at the *END* of every "month". I believe for this "month" it's week 22. So, just a couple of weeks for another picture. I had eaten like crap for a few days (I was starving, and nothing could stop me!!!)... so I packed on about 5 pounds, 2 of which are already gone after eating normal yesterday. Hopefully my belly will start to push out further up and I'll be able to wear my pants under it -- or, just be able to wear my maternity pants.

LOVE the bump pictures ladies, inspiring!

27 week bump

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/DSC_0417-1.jpg

x

Hi all,

Haven't posted a pic in a longtime but here we are at 35 weeks. Not long now!

https://thentherewere.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/35-weeks.jpg

Everyones bumps are lookin lovely! Here is my full term bump! I cant believe only 20 days to my due date. I still have 2 rolls when I sit down....I guess it may never go away for me. Underneath my bellybutton is still all jelly, not very firm

Attachments

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1
  • 2012-02-05 21.25.26.jpg
    2012-02-05 21.25.26.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Rr.jpg
    Rr.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
You look great Armywife! Wow I can't believe you're 37 weeks already, time is flying by! x

Everyones bumps are lookin lovely! Here is my full term bump! I cant believe only 20 days to my due date. I still have 2 rolls when I sit down....I guess it may never go away for me. Underneath my bellybutton is still all jelly, not very firm

you have defo grown alot more in the last couple of weeks i can see a difference :thumbup: don't worry about the rolls underneith belly button i have the exact same really squidgy and not firm at all!

yay your going to have your baby soon :happydance:

hi girls can i ask if anyone is putting on weight i feel like im the only bigger girl still putting on iv put on about 12 lb now and its really getting me down im not lazy and eat well (most of the time ) i dont no what to do :(

hi girls can i ask if anyone is putting on weight i feel like im the only bigger girl still putting on iv put on about 12 lb now and its really getting me down im not lazy and eat well (most of the time ) i dont no what to do :(

Me! I've put on a lot of weight throughout this pregnancy, a lot being my own fault for eating like a horse and also not being able to exercises due to having really bad SPD.

I don't think 12lb is a lot when you think about the extra you put on for LO, like your water and stuff like that!

:flow:

I'm not going to lie ive put on loads i lost 6 stone last year as i was really big but as soon as i fell pregnant that went straight out of the window and ive put on nearly all of what i lost back on :cry: i hate excersise and love all the wrong foods which is not good! I have already planned and promised myself that as soon as little one is born i'm back on my diet cutting out all the bad food takeaways and chocolate are my biggest let down x

thanks girls i just feel like no one is putting on but me i put on alot about 4 stone with my last 2 and im trying really hard not to this time i myself also lost 6 stone well done i no how hard it is myself and like u iv put most of it back on but not because im pregnant again it started to come on anyways lol just stopped trying :( but after this baby im going work my ass off again, the thing i dont get is how can some ppl not put on iv got this mate that was 15stone ish to start with now she SAY she has lost 3 stone i dont get it how can she and im still putting on eating as little as i can im starting to thing y bother im going get massive so eat eat eat u know what i mean lol x

I'm not going to lie ive put on loads i lost 6 stone last year as i was really big but as soon as i fell pregnant that went straight out of the window and ive put on nearly all of what i lost back on :cry: i hate excersise and love all the wrong foods which is not good! I have already planned and promised myself that as soon as little one is born i'm back on my diet cutting out all the bad food takeaways and chocolate are my biggest let down x

I have been told I put on 1 stone in 10 days :nope:
I didn't even think that was possible.
So now I have to eat healthy, which is proving to be a HUGE task, which I'm struggling with.
And I have to have a growth scan in 4 and a bit weeks to make sure LO is a average size, if he isn't developing for any reason, or if he is too big then there is a chance I'll be induced.

Do you know the chances of me having a HUGE baby because this terrifies me? :cry:

:flow:

Here is my bump picture from beginning of week 21, i am a uk size 18 and 5'2, i feel my bump is quite high i have posted my 10 week photo for comparison.
Also how far along were some of you ladies when you could feel and see baby from outside? x

Attachments

• 21+1 (2).jpg
    21+1 (2).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 10+5 weeks.jpg
    10+5 weeks.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
My 25 week bump! Had a bit of a spurt this week by the looks of it, my 24 week pic is the one in the black top for comparison.

405625_10151295519405473_743965472_22960417_66580938_n.jpg

417992_10151264460580473_743965472_22867309_320800857_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back