Plus size bump pictures?

Here is my bump at um, 15 weeks! lol! I know I look full term already. I think I'm a size 16ish.

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5606/dsc05834b.jpg

i cant seem to upload mine anymore it just keeps saying upload failed xx

week 25 and still no f****** different lol!!!

17 weeks and 25 for comparison

I have decided this is the worlds smallest growth. I tell you, if I hadn't been scanned this week I'd have sworn there was a major problem. This surely cannot look right for 25 weeks???!!!

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3564.jpg

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3652-253.jpg

my thighs look smaller though right? lol got to have a bonus somewhere!

note I still go in at the sides so must be carrying all at the front

There's definite thickening! Oh well, at least we'll have small bumps at the end when everyone else is really uncomfy, we'll be wondering what they're going on about!!:haha:

There's definite thickening! Oh well, at least we'll have small bumps at the end when everyone else is really uncomfy, we'll be wondering what they're going on about!!:haha:

yeah thickening but you would never guess I was 6 months gone hey!
But on a bonus I do actually love my body now more than I think I ever have done, so that's a little blessing. My mum is amazed at how small I am. She looked like a tank at 12 weeks and looked like I was triplets at 6 months but I was only 7lb 4. I am still in my old jeans (although today is my last day as they hurt now) and most of my old tops, I can't understand where my little flump is hiding inside me. |do you think I'll ever get my own football belly???/

I totally hear you on the loving my body thing - I can actually look at myself naked in a full size mirror these days!
We'll get our football bellies soon enough - or so the midwife keeps telling me...
I have to say I feel much better knowing I'm not on my own!! :hugs:

you've always got me honey!!! :hugs:

I am HUGE will get a pic up soon so fed up with looking term plus. Waist now 54 inches arghhh

I love this thread. I don't have much of a baby bump yet, more like a turkey bump.

hi everyone! some great bumps everyone is looking good :) well my son is now 7weeks old! hes growin fast! just thought Id come back and see all the bumps and post one last pic of after having him so here is my last bump pic and my 7weeks after having him (with him in my arms) :) still got a belly but I had that before :blush:

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 34
hi everyone! some great bumps everyone is looking good :) well my son is now 7weeks old! hes growin fast! just thought Id come back and see all the bumps and post one last pic of after having him so here is my last bump pic and my 7weeks after having him (with him in my arms) :) still got a belly but I had that before :blush:

Cute baby pic!!!

He is adorable!! Congrats! :D

hi ya ladies well this is the first time i have posted a bump pic :blush:this is me yesterday at 27+4 hopw u are all doing well xx

Attachments

• 27  2.jpg
    27 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 20
what an awesome bump mummy_em! So cute and round! Mine still feels flabby...

i'm back and panicking again.
I've just looked in the mirror and I swear I feel thinner than I have done in the last year.

Ok so at 20 weeks I was told not to worry, but now at 26 weeks, it's getting ridiculous at how small I am. I do not look pregnant at all (25 week photo on page 61)

I really need to know if I am ever going to look pregnant. I also had a panic yesterday that baby will be early, say in 4 weeks and I'll never get to appreciate a pregnant figure

I just want to cry :cry:

i'm back and panicking again.
I've just looked in the mirror and I swear I feel thinner than I have done in the last year.

Ok so at 20 weeks I was told not to worry, but now at 26 weeks, it's getting ridiculous at how small I am. I do not look pregnant at all (25 week photo on page 61)

I really need to know if I am ever going to look pregnant. I also had a panic yesterday that baby will be early, say in 4 weeks and I'll never get to appreciate a pregnant figure

I just want to cry :cry:

Oh chele, :hugs:. You know I know how you feel but please don't stress out too much. Your baby is perfect & growing well, and one day you'll get the lovely bump that everyone else has. It has to grow out some time!!!

I'm really jealous of the bumps on here recently! I always thought I'd have a proper bump by now and I feel like a fraud. I just look like I've eaten too many pies. I've even taking to continuously rubbing my "bump" so people know I'm pregnant and not just fat!!

You're so close to third tri now; maybe start a thread there asking for people to post pictures of themselves at 26 weeks if they looked like we do, and what they look like now. It might give you reassurance.

Lots of love :thumbup::flower:

i have taken to grabbing my bump too and sometimes wonder if people just think i'm stroking my flab... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->