Plus size bump pictures?

I wouldn't mind being moderately plus size I've had heart and lung problems all my life for being to thin plus not to mention people constantly thinking your anorexic or balemic :(

Ok, I have a bump question. I don't have a B bump, mostly my bump looks bumpish. However, normally I carry all my wobble in my belly. So what I have in a nice shaped bump with a wobble hanging off the bottom. Gag.

Am I alone? Will it solidify?

Not sure if any1 replied to you as i have only read 2 pages past your post so far, dint want to lose it. I have one of these :D Ive kinda got 2 little handle like bits under my boobs, like mini rolls, then a bump thats kinda blubbery at the bottom! Im hoping for some firming.

The firming may have to hold off as i just said mini rolls, guess what im off to the kitchen for!

Same here but it just goes to prove that everyone's different and you just have to love the body you've got no matter what it looks like.

please ignore my stretchmarks and toy filled livingroom! ladies you all this to look forward to! lol
this is me... 21 weeks...

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/babybumpnumber21.jpg
checkout my mole! (above my belly button lol it has doubled in size since my last pregnancy.
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/babybumpnumber2.jpg

Ok, I have a bump question. I don't have a B bump, mostly my bump looks bumpish. However, normally I carry all my wobble in my belly. So what I have in a nice shaped bump with a wobble hanging off the bottom. Gag.

Am I alone? Will it solidify?

Not sure if any1 replied to you as i have only read 2 pages past your post so far, dint want to lose it. I have one of these :D Ive kinda got 2 little handle like bits under my boobs, like mini rolls, then a bump thats kinda blubbery at the bottom! Im hoping for some firming.

The firming may have to hold off as i just said mini rolls, guess what im off to the kitchen for!

I think we have similar tummies! I still have the wobbly bits off the bottom of my belly. :growlmad:

I need to upload a new pic and show the change since I have dropped!

This is me at about 34 weeks, still need to take my 35 week pic. Mine is getting firmer and firmer everyday. I do still have a bit of wobble at the bottom but the top 3/4 is bump all the way. I would say it got firmer at around 30 weeks when i started growing a lot each week

Attachments

• 33w6d.JPG
    33w6d.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 33
If i may ask did you have the B bump before you got pregnant? your baby bump is beatiful and what i am hoping for at any time but i have the b shape and i am worried i will never get it!

If i may ask did you have the B bump before you got pregnant? your baby bump is beatiful and what i am hoping for at any time but i have the b shape and i am worried i will never get it!

Well i suppose every plus size girl has a bit of a B. But mine seemed to get worse as my pregnancy went on, like the baby was making me have a bigger B but it all seemed to even out over time. Like others say, stay away from trousers that cut the B in half, they need to go under OR over, not ON the bump. I was worried I wouldnt look pregnant because I lost weight a few years ago and had a lot of loose skin, I was still plus size pre pregnancy but that skin was always worse thing I thought. But it was a blessing as i had no stretch marks for quite some time because the skin was pre stretched lol But i did get stretch marks at the top of my belly under my boobs just a few weeks ago. I seem to be growing a lot at the top and kinda carrying like a big watermelon rather than a beach ball, which means it took longer to show because bubs lies long ways. maybe that is some of the girls with B issues problem, maybe bubs is laying long ways so look for the oblong watermelon bump shape rather than the round beach ball kind :flower:

Im not really far enough to tell where its at right now... But I've noticed that i feel my uterus under My bellybutton right at the B, Im just hoping that the baby grows enough to push it out? But your bump is beautiful and i am so happy for you...

Hey girlies, Heres my bump at 29 weeks exactly! Its really firmed up now..still a little wobble at the bottom, but nothing a good pair of knickers cant fix!! lol. excuse the stretchies (old ones) and the orange peel legs!! xx

Attachments

• 2010_1231bump0034.jpg
    2010_1231bump0034.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 2010_1231bump0026.jpg
    2010_1231bump0026.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 47
Hey girlies, Heres my bump at 29 weeks exactly! Its really firmed up now..still a little wobble at the bottom, but nothing a good pair of knickers cant fix!! lol. excuse the stretchies (old ones) and the orange peel legs!! xx

Gorgeous bump!

My bump at 28+0 compared with the first photo I took at 13+1!

My hubby came over and said "You're huge. We're going to have a big baby." I wasn't sure whether to smile to hit him. Amazing how much we grow without really realising!

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/1328.jpg

Hi ladies.... beautiful bumps going on in here!!!! Love them!

I got a question for you all... especially those ladies a lil further along... When did you all start to feel baby for the 1st time?? xx

Hi ladies.... beautiful bumps going on in here!!!! Love them!

I got a question for you all... especially those ladies a lil further along... When did you all start to feel baby for the 1st time?? xx

Hiya....not properly kicking until about 22 weeks...flutters before this though. I have an anterior placenta though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->