Plus size bump pictures?

Ladies all lovely bumps.. I am almost making my way here will be here soon.. can't wait to post

Well this is the first time in my life I've been a larger size, just packed it on the last few pregnancies and kept it, I'm a solid 14 but sometimes 16. I'm having such a hard time finding maternity pants all my old L and xL just don't fit anymore, I'm so glad winter will be over soon. (I'm only 5ft 3) and was a mere 100lbs when we got married. Oh, well...guess that's what 11 pregnancies will do. In fact I had just started losing weight when I got pregnant. I was walking everyday, and I don't think I was losing lbs per se but I had started fitting into a few 12's. Oh, well...try again in the fall!
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v9-15YBc73M/S2uoRqV8tcI/AAAAAAAADU0/xOkpLErdTVk/s320/2-4-10+015.jpg

sorry, this is compeletely nuts.... but has anyone ever told you that you look like charlize theron????? You are the spittin image of her!

Hi all - I'm new so any advice/help is appreciated. Beautiful bumps ladies :)

I'm due June 9th. I'm 23w3 days currently.

I'm an 18 pre-pregnancy and haven't gained any weight yet :) I am slowly starting to get a bump but it is very B-ish.

Here is my pic at 22w5d-

What do you think?

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
My 30+0 bump. Very noticeable B still but I'm getting quite big now!
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/300.jpg

Looking GREAT MissRaggle hon! XD Can't believe we're so far along now can you? I wonder who will pop first? Me or you? with our one day gap! xxx

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/011-2.jpg

This is me at only 14 weeks. I was a Size 20 pre preg, but I have lost 2 stone since falling preg as I have had Hyperemisis! yuk! but I still think I have a big bump for 14 weeks lol.
I did have a B shape till this last week! it seems to be filling out evenly now!

Looking GREAT MissRaggle hon! XD Can't believe we're so far along now can you? I wonder who will pop first? Me or you? with our one day gap! xxx

Thanks, you too! I know I said to my MIL earlier, I can't believe I'm only 10ish weeks away. EEK! I reckon I might go 5-6 days over (no idea why :shrug: just a gut feeling) so who knows!?

mrsraggle you look so good! I bet you and Mummy2b1 are just so excited! i am so happy for both of you and my moneys on Mummy poppin first...LOL you look great!

Mercy 2 your bump is big but it is the perfect shape cant even tell you had a b shape at all... YOU ALL LOOK SO GOOD!! I cant wait to start filling out :D

I'm an 18 pre-pregnancy and haven't gained any weight yet :) I am slowly starting to get a bump but it is very B-ish.

Here is my pic at 22w5d-

What do you think?

You know my bump looks almost identical to yours... I am currently 20+5 and the way i see it as long as my little princess is healthy and growing like she should be it really doesnt matter if I have the "Ideal" baby bump! I am hoping that in time I'll grow into it, if not it really doesnt mean as much as a healthy pregnancy... Thats how i see it, plus we both still have some growing to do... just wait till they hit their big growth spurts that'll be fun! :happydance:

mrsraggle you look so good! I bet you and Mummy2b1 are just so excited! i am so happy for both of you and my moneys on Mummy poppin first...LOL you look great!

Mercy 2 your bump is big but it is the perfect shape cant even tell you had a b shape at all... YOU ALL LOOK SO GOOD!! I cant wait to start filling out :D

Thanks hun, It seems to be popping out quite quickly :wacko: , I did show quite early with my son tho, So I was expecting an even earier bump with this one! :kiss:

Happy Valentines day to everyone too x :hugs:

Thanks, you too! I know I said to my MIL earlier, I can't believe I'm only 10ish weeks away. EEK! I reckon I might go 5-6 days over (no idea why :shrug: just a gut feeling) so who knows!?

EVERYONE seems to think that I'm going to pop early... so who knows?! xxx

There's a whole load of gorgeous 'plus sized' bumps, and I'm so so happy this thread is here for them! I know that obviously they'd all be welcome in the normal sticky thread, but I personally prefer this one, just feel more comfortable in it.

A little early, but I'm stuck in maternity pants due to normal pants making me feel sick (too tight at the end of the day), so figured I might as well start bump pictures. It doesn't show yet under normal clothes, but I love that in the morning when waking up and when laying down I can definitely tell things have changed. My stomach has more bump shape, feels a lot harder ... and has a baby in it!!!

QUOTE]
i love those pants where did u get them?

Here is my pic at 22w5d-

What do you think?

You know my bump looks almost identical to yours... I am currently 20+5 and the way i see it as long as my little princess is healthy and growing like she should be it really doesnt matter if I have the "Ideal" baby bump! I am hoping that in time I'll grow into it, if not it really doesnt mean as much as a healthy pregnancy... Thats how i see it, plus we both still have some growing to do... just wait till they hit their big growth spurts that'll be fun! :happydance:

Thanks for relating to me. I really want to have a cute bump but think that what you said is right - health is more important. My little man is healthy as can be. I would love to see a picture of your bump to compare to mine :)

That post is from a while ago, by the sounds of when I just started showing ... in which case the only pair of maternity pants I had were bought in a shop called 'Prenatal' in Holland. Just had a look on their website, and they don't seem to have it any more - sorry.

Love all the new bumps that have been posted on here =)
All of you ladies look gorgeous!!

Mine's appeared! Bump at 17+6 :)
xx

Attachments

• 100215-085729.jpg
    100215-085729.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads