Plus size bump pictures?

Here's a series (though all these pics are in this thread somewhere) with my 26 week picture on the end there.
It looks more like a bump now, though most of the time I feel as though I look like I ate too many pies. I certainly didn't have even as much of a belly as my 13 week bump though before hand. I never had a B, but I feel like it just looks like a gut. Oh well.

Attachments

• bellyseries 1.jpg
    bellyseries 1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 72
Heres my 36 week bumpage...growth scan on Wed as my fundal height is 43 and its all baby, not fluid. Apparantly my bump is huuuge according to various midwives and consultants!

Attachments

• 2010_123136bump0224.jpg
    2010_123136bump0224.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 15
Here is my 19 week Bump, (well ALMOST as I am 19 weeks tomorrow)
I have had 3 people say to me today "ooo look how big your bump is gettin" and I have to admit I LOVE LOVE LOVED hearing it x
SO.... Here it is!

looking fab ladies
well another bumpy update first 2 were taken at 19+2 and the second 2 today at 21+6
is there any difference? xx both are grim tho :haha:

You've definitely filled out nicely there in a couple of weeks, looking really firm and rounded!!

Here is my 19 week Bump, (well ALMOST as I am 19 weeks tomorrow)
I have had 3 people say to me today "ooo look how big your bump is gettin" and I have to admit I LOVE LOVE LOVED hearing it x
SO.... Here it is!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/008.jpg

Nik, looking good!

Thankyou x I am loving peple actually telling me I look pregnant! x

Bump pic at 35+0, feeling quite round this week!

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/350.jpg

You're all gorgeous! I hope to be in here very, very soon! :hugs: to you all and your adorable bumps! xx

hi ladies,

Must say first and foremost you all look fabulous!! So jealous of all your bumps.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share your dress size pre pregnancy. I am TTC but i am a size 24/26 Uk size and i am terrified that when i fall pregnant i will never get the "pregnant belly". Have the definate B belly so to say. With my son i was only a size 20 when i was pregnant and i huge by about 4-5 months. However i'm obviously bigger this time round before even getting pregnant.

thanks ladies and best of wishes with the rest of your pregnancy.

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, I was about a size 20 before Getting my BFP and as I suffered with Hyperemesis I lost about 2 and a half stone in the first few weeks! I would say I am about an 18 now! but my bump is growing every day!
I had a B shape to my bump at first but am filling out now!
BIG hugs and Good luck x x
Nikki x x x x

Hi nikki,

thanks for your reply. congrats on your pregnancy, sorry to hear you haven't kept too well, fx you feel better soon, it'll all be worth it in the end.
I was about your size when i was pregnant with my son and remember how HUGE i became.....absolutely loved it! FX when i get pregnant for a second time i'll get that lovely baby bump again

All the best in your pregnancy.

L xx

hi ladies,

Must say first and foremost you all look fabulous!! So jealous of all your bumps.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share your dress size pre pregnancy. I am TTC but i am a size 24/26 Uk size and i am terrified that when i fall pregnant i will never get the "pregnant belly". Have the definate B belly so to say. With my son i was only a size 20 when i was pregnant and i huge by about 4-5 months. However i'm obviously bigger this time round before even getting pregnant.

thanks ladies and best of wishes with the rest of your pregnancy.

Lisa xx

I was a 22/24 pre-preg. I still have a very definite B bump naked but can hide it very well under clothes!

MrsRaggle thanks for you reply. your bump truely is amazing...not long to go now i see. Think i could live with being able to hide the B shape :haha:. Good luck in the rest of youre pregnancy and the birth of course.

L xx

Lisa I was a size 20, I lost 2 stone so i'm a 18 now and despite having a really huge belly already it's changing shape to a rounder shape. My friend who was a 14 never looked preggo though, she gained weight everywhere and not a bump so don't worry... you can't tell at all xxx

Jetters, thanks for your reply. Its amazing how some of the slimmer ladies take longer to show where some larger ladies show fairly quick. I love the look of a pregnant belly no matter the size of the lady, just hope that one day soon i can be there again.

Good luck ladies.

L xx

With my DD, 5 years ago, I was about size 24, and at around 26-28 weeks I had a defo football up my top!!!
This time around I am 18/20 and am now 21 weeks and I feel so much bigger and more poppy-out than with Grace...but it also goes that you are bigger with your second anyways, as things have already streched b4...either way, don't worry, you will get a poppy-out bump!!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

21w2d bump...getting rounder. Taking the pic after eating lunch definitely helps with that though lol.

Attachments

• 21w2d.jpg
    21w2d.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g