Plus size bump pictures?

I keep waiting to see baby pictures from you two!!!!! Have those babies!

Agreed! ive been following you all on here! cant wait to see some babies from those bumps! :haha::baby:

:haha:

Doing my best but this little monkey is VERY stubborn!

This is where your MOMness comes in! Just look at your bump with "the look" and say BUMP I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME! GET OUT OF MY BELLY!

Sheesh whats so hard about that??? :rofl:

Just promise your going to post pictures of the baby in here when the time comes!

I keep waiting to see baby pictures from you two!!!!! Have those babies!

Agreed! ive been following you all on here! cant wait to see some babies from those bumps! :haha::baby:

:haha:

Doing my best but this little monkey is VERY stubborn!

This is where your MOMness comes in! Just look at your bump with "the look" and say BUMP I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME! GET OUT OF MY BELLY!

Sheesh whats so hard about that??? :rofl:

Just promise your going to post pictures of the baby in here when the time comes!

I certainly will do! :flower:

I agree! Give littlebug a good talking to and tell him/her to GET OUT OF THERE! Only just noticed that all the April stuff in your siggy didn't end up being very accurate! What's May's thing? Darling Babes of May? That'll do! :)

Finally posting it after promising for 3 days! LOL

10 weeks:

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3383/4571792291_f5c1335861.jpg

yay meg! whens the 1st midwife appointment? not long till your scan! have you got a date yet??

We need a Plus size After the baby is born pictures thread!!! There is one in the teen section and I love it!

<---- First MW appt is May 7! There should be an U/S done that day! :)

Wow, I'm only 9 weeks in and I cant wait to be able to post in this thread. Everybody looks so happy and healthy with gorgeous bumps. Congratulations to everybody!

Haha! Thanks, Lizzy! :hugs: Pink top is from Walmart about a year ago, and the black you can see is a lace trim tank from Torrid! I adore those... well, anything at Torrid really! Mmmm... Torrrrrid! :)

billylid - I don't have one yet, and I'm posting anyway! Join us!!! C'mon! You know you want to! :D Also, LOVE your avatar!

Playing with pics... pretending there's been a change!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4574059808_470da92c7a_o.jpg

So worried I'll never get a proper bump... I know its still early... but I'm quite fluffy (as you can see) and I do so want a real bump at some point! Soon would be great... I'm not patient! LOL Anyone able to see ANY change? Doubting it, but thought I'd ask!

Hey Megg!!! I don't see a change :( I'm not going to lie to you lol because I'm about to put up my 15 week pic and ask the same question! HOWEVER Your bump will come!!! Do you know how "fluffy" you'd have to be to never show during pregnancy? Because thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy fluffier then you are lol! Oh and I LOVE Torrid! Except I just ordered a shit from there in a size 3 (figured for room to grow in) and its clingy! Which is weird cause I've NEVER gotten a clingy shirt lol. But I love that they have a Torrid credit card now!!!!! (even though Oh does NOT)

Okay here are my new pictures! I'm putting up the last 2 too! I can't tell a difference at all :(

What does everyone else think?

Lmao I love my Pj Assortment too!!!

Attachments

• 100_1610.jpg
    100_1610.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1611.jpg
    100_1611.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 18
  • bumpcollage.jpg
    bumpcollage.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 40
I cant wait to post an actual bump pic in here, its just all bloat lol

Nah, I didn't think there was a difference in mine either! LOL No worries! Haha!

I think you look like you're "rounding out" a bit, if that makes sense? Also looks a bit firmer! :)

Lol it still feels like Jell-o! :rofl: Before I got pregnant the first time I had this cute flat tummy and then after I gave birth my OBGYN (who had never cracked a smile or joke in 9 months) came up to me and shook my flabby tummy and said you know what this is? Its your NoBelly Prize! which cracked me up lol but my tummy has been Jell-O since! Luckily OH loves me anyway lmao and even Luckier is that you can't see my stretchmarks in the photos! I think a few of them might be trying to get darker again... but I hope not!

Hey girlies

Loving all the bump piccies, looking good!! Here is my 23 week bump (grey top). I've posted my 21 week (yellow top) for comparison. What do you think? Getting bigger?

xx

Attachments

• emmabump.jpg
    emmabump.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
  • emma bump 2.jpg
    emma bump 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts