Plus size pregnancy photos

JJordaan

Reaction score
Hi girls. Im interested to hear your thoughts on taking pregnancy progression photos? I haven't started and im 13 weeks. I just feel like im podgy already and nothing is going to show or maybe its im ashamed that iv picked up weight after my hard work of losing 20kgs, and that i cant lose it again as im not able to train now. As aweful as it sounds. On the plus side im feeling a bump growing every day. But not enough to show vs normal slimmer body shapes.

I'd take pictures anyway, just for yourself to look back on :)

Take pictures for yourself if you don't want anyone else to see. I not plus sized but on my first i took pictures which no one else saw.

Agree with all the above! And if you do one of those cute boards with the info like weeks, size of baby, etc., that will be what most people pay attention to! I honestly never pay much attention to the bump progression, I just like reading the new info for the week :)

Thanks girls. I'll keep them to myself. Good idea. This is my miracle baby after all.

I like to look back on my pictures... even the ones that I dont look pregnant in. My 11 week bump picture I just look big and sick ( I had HG ) bit its still nice to have even if I hate that photo. You will be shocked by the difference week to week.

Seriously! Lol i have 1 pic of my first bump, i think 1 of my second and this time i thought who cares what i look like im growing this lil baby and ive been taking pics. Its fun to look back on and you cant go back in time to retake them ❤

Always. Take. The. Pictures.

LOL u made me giggle

I do this!
I save them to the notes app on my phone every week ❤️

My old ones got deleted when I upgraded but most of them were on my own Facebook message box anyway.. yes, I send photos to myself on Facebook as a private gallery :blush:

I do this!
I save them to the notes app on my phone every week ❤️

My old ones got deleted when I upgraded but most of them were on my own Facebook message box anyway.. yes, I send photos to myself on Facebook as a private gallery :blush:

Too cute! One always needs a backup plan :winkwink:

I’m thinking of doing this... I’m a size 16 and a lot of my weight is on my belly. I swear I already look 9 months pregnant! 😂 but I think regardless it will be interesting to look back on afterwards... I won’t be showing anyone the photos though. It will just be for me. I think you should do it! ☺️

I'm a 12 and 5ft so I've got a bit of a chubby belly someone said your showing already i was like erm no I'm 8wks that's just fat . Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->