Plus size & pregnant join here

Morning ladies!

I feel absolutely shocking today, sooooo queasy.

@sparklegirl Friday is my booking in appointment, I'm not going to tell them about the private scan or I won't get my 12 week one from them ;) They've got my dates a week out because they go by your LMP and I have long cycles.

oh ok, i wouldnt say anything either if i was in that situation :blush: must be soooo exciting to see ur lil baby again..

i know im not sure either when im due coz i have had pretty laong irregulat cycles too.. only my last 2-3 cycles was normal 32 - 35 cd

Hi, mind if I join? :hi:

I'm 21 and this is our first :D

At my booking in appointment with the midwife I was 14st 10lbs but now (2wks later) i'm down 2lbs :yipee:! I haven't done anything different, no morning sickness either - and i've eaten everything in sight lately too :blush:

How is everyone? x

Congratulations to all you ladies on your little beans (or whichever name you have chosen :)

hope you feel better krafty! It's not nice to feel like crap all day.

Woo makes 3 of us who are unsure of dates. my Midwife is going off a "spotting" bleed that i had.. and before that i didnt have a normal period for 4 months. Ever since i had my implant removed i was only getting one every 3 to 4 months with only 3 months where i was regular every month. Cant wait to find out exactly how far gone i am x

I'll join in also. This is my second pregnancy. First one I was 18stones 6 years ago and this one about 24 stones. I am rather active and go to the gym, just I like all the wrong food. However, trying to eat some what healthy this time around.

I'm a plus sized mommy-to-be :) I have another scan today, I just hope I haven't put on that much weight in the last 4 weeks. . .I have been really sick for my entire first trimester but I have been eating horribly. Wish me luck!

:hi:

Another Big mummy to be here :happydance:

I am 24, this is my second (i have a 2 and a half year old), I am 5 ft 5 and currently weight 18 stone6. Started off my pregnanct at 18 stone 8 so doing well lol. my BMI is 44.

I didnt give my midwife a chance to mention my weight... i got in there first! She didnt really mention it much because i said i knew i had to watch what i eat and try not put any weight on but keep it steady.

I have a lot of fears about this pregnancy (more the birth) because me first was a complete mess up!

LadyMuch dont worry about the u/s... they may not be able to get as good a pic but trust me.. they will see baby :) they may just have to press down a bit harder.. they say baby perfect on my sister and she is also a big lady (uk size 28/30 and close to the 20 stone mark).

wishing all you girls so much luck through your pregnancy xxx

Hi Sethsmummy i am also 18 stones somethin with a bmi of 44, i am really not looking forward to going to the hospital for my book in scan, when i had my daughter 2 years ago they were on my case right away about my weight and it really got me down. this time around i weigh 2 stones more than that and i am 35 in september. I am not looking forward to seeing the midwife at all :nope:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/333439703409849/#

Somewhere where we can all chat and help each other on a more personal level xxxx

:hi:

Another Big mummy to be here :happydance:

I am 24, this is my second (i have a 2 and a half year old), I am 5 ft 5 and currently weight 18 stone6. Started off my pregnanct at 18 stone 8 so doing well lol. my BMI is 44.

I didnt give my midwife a chance to mention my weight... i got in there first! She didnt really mention it much because i said i knew i had to watch what i eat and try not put any weight on but keep it steady.

I have a lot of fears about this pregnancy (more the birth) because my first was a complete mess up!

LadyMuch dont worry about the u/s... they may not be able to get as good a pic but trust me.. they will see baby :) they may just have to press down a bit harder.. they say baby perfect on my sister and she is also a big lady (uk size 28/30 and close to the 20 stone mark).

wishing all you girls so much luck through your pregnancy xxx

Hi Sethsmummy i am also 18 stones somethin with a bmi of 44, i am really not looking forward to going to the hospital for my book in scan, when i had my daughter 2 years ago they were on my case right away about my weight and it really got me down. this time around i weigh 2 stones more than that and i am 35 in september. I am not looking forward to seeing the midwife at all :nope:

I cant say I had my weight mentioned last time.. i started at 14stone 14lb so I wasn't so big. I am sure the consultant will nag me throughout but i dont go see them until i am 16 weeks. I have my first scan on the 4th Aug and i cant wait.. I know even though I am big the hospital is used to bigger women these days and hopefully they wont judge. As for the midwife.. .i got in there first about my weight before she could even mention it lol x

https://www.facebook.com/groups/333439703409849/#

Somewhere where we can all chat and help each other on a more personal level xxxx

I'll join after my first scan. nobody on FB knows im pregnant yet... only another 2 weeks and 6 days to go!

Can I join too this is my 3rd and I'm 35 on Saturday. When I had my 1st I weighed 16s7lb then when I was pregnant with my second I was 18s7lb BMI of 43 and the difference in how I was treated was horrible. My weight got upto 20s10lb in January last year and I've managed to lose 4stone and I'm now 16s11lb I really want to get down to 16s4lb before going to the midwife as if you BMI is over 40 here the hospital treat you sooo differently x

As the titel says plus size ladies join here...

So lets share our "big" journey through pregnancy together.. Our excitement, our fears of being plus size &pregnant... And of course our big beautiful bellies :winkwink:

Just a thread we plus size ladies can come chat :flower:

just sent u a pm hun x

I've just found out I'm pregnant today!!! :happydance: So I'll prematurely join in :D

I've been trying for a while now so I knew that losing weight was the next thing I could do for fertility. But I was so upset to have to quit smoking (which I have for a year or two) I really didn't want to have to restrict my food till I was pregnant!! :lol:

Now the healthy eating will start with earnest - the main thing for me to do is to pick up my exercise too, walking the dog etc.

I don't mind (yet) what the doctors etc will say about my weight - I've found that if I'm happy to acknowledge that it's an issue before they feel they need to tell me! I did watch a scary documentary on Obese and Pregnant once! :blush:

I got measured in M & S for bras today and it was hideous, she said 'well we'll get you out of those wires immediately' so its bye bye pretty flowery bras and hello boulder holders lol.

I got measured in M & S for bras today and it was hideous, she said 'well we'll get you out of those wires immediately' so its bye bye pretty flowery bras and hello boulder holders lol.

I have to go around loose when i am in the house... cannot stand wearing a bra at the mo.

:hi: Hi, I'd like to join!

I'm 24, my BMI is 40 this time around. I was about 13 stone at 9 weeks with my DD when the MW weighed me. I put on 3 stone in that pregnancy. I got weighed in my pre-op for my C-section and I was about 16 stone the day before I had her.

I now weight about a stone more than I did the day before I had her. My mom threw our scales out before I got home so I never did know what I got down to. I was terrified of getting weighed this time and said to the MW I weigh more now what when I was pregnant just to save a little embarrassment!! :blush: I get depressed everytime I see myself so I can't wait to have a bump again. I was so comfortable with my baby bump. The closest to beautiful I've ever felt in my life! :cloud9:

I have to go around loose when i am in the house... cannot stand wearing a bra at the mo.

I don't mind wearing a bra, but its as soon as I take it off it feels like all this extra pressure comes down and hurts even more for a bit, so I generally remain bra free when at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->