• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

plz help:( etopic pregnancy

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
Its been 12 days since i had surgery to remove my left tube and baby due to an etopic pregnancy:cry:, well after around 4 days after surgery the bleeding turned to like a period well iv been bleeding now for a week and on 2 occasions past a few clots is this normal? I feel generally ok physically, its just the bleeding, :( emotianally i feel empty and scared im falling into depression im having flash backs and cant stop thinking of my little angel:cry:

Awww hunny no idea about after eptopics but aftrr my mmc and d and c i clotted after a week and bleeding stopped after 2 weeks...big huge hugs onky time will make u feel better xx

thanks hun, aww sorry to hear of ur loss:hugs: hoping it will get easier because atm im just broken:(

I was broken too hun....as life u just learn to move on hunny.u never forger ur lil baba and they will always be with u hunny xx

Take it easy xxx

Its been 12 days since i had surgery to remove my left tube and baby due to an etopic pregnancy:cry:, well after around 4 days after surgery the bleeding turned to like a period well iv been bleeding now for a week and on 2 occasions past a few clots is this normal? I feel generally ok physically, its just the bleeding, :( emotianally i feel empty and scared im falling into depression im having flash backs and cant stop thinking of my little angel:cry:

Hi hun. First of all, I am so sorry for your loss! :hugs:
It's normal to bleed after an ectopic. After I had surgery for my ectopic in 2013, I had bleeding and a few clots for a week then it slowed down. It's your uterine lining shedding as your HcG is dropping since the ectopic has been excised. It will get easier hun, I promise! I am going through a 2nd ectopic at the moment and it is so hard, but each day it does get easier. Take care of yourself, and speak to your gynaecologist if you are concerned about anything at all. xxx

Aww thankyou hun! Im a worrier anyway so thought they must be something going on to bleed for like nearly 2 weeks, but makes sense that they is going to be a bleed after, the doctor did mention before surgery to expect bleeding after because they will be scraping my womb:S , thanks for the advise and im soo sorry for ur loss and what ur going threw again:( i couldnt imagine going threw it all again hun:( im really sorry xxx

I still find myself going through everything that happened with my ectopic and its been a year! I'm sure i was depressed i couldnt enjoy anything I just felt really sad for ages, it does pass and i feel much better and have done for a while now it might just take some time. Its a lot to go through but it will get better.

Now my hormones have gone back to normal and the bleedings eventually stopped! Iv had an ok couple of days,. But then again iv kept myself busy, im still waiting on a letter from the hospital about them giving the baby a hospital cremation and i think everything will come rushing back.:/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->