Plz help!

jia22

Reaction score
According to my TVS four days ago, i am six weeks two days pregnant.However I calculated my pregnancy to be eight/nine weeks.I am not sure of the exact date of my periods but I know they fall in btw 27th Feb to 3rd March.They are a little irregular .That ultrasound detected a heart beat and doctor said that it's of normal range. My gynaecologist said that things seem normal and I might have ovulated late.She has given me HCG injections and progesterone supplement to be on the safe side.Could the gap in calculation be this wide. I got a faint line on the strip on 11th April,14.Later I got pregnancy tested in urine through a lab.
My doctor has asked me to come back after three weeks but I am freaking out. Couldn't sleep for the last four days.days. Plz help .Has someone in the similar situation got a positive outcome.

My period was March 3rd I believe and I am 9 weeks. I got my bfp on the 27th or so (rough estimate) so if you were only getting faint lines around the 11th Id say you probably ovulated late. Cause if we are roughly the same it would have been really dark by then

Thanks a lot.I hope that is the case ,keeping my fingers crossed.Could it be I had low levels of HCG? I just at one test done and they were at 7719 at 19th April.That seems not right for fifth week in that case.

I am not 100% sure about the hcg. I don't know whats normal for the 5 week mark and on. I am sure some other ladies can offer more there

If I went by lmp I would be 9 weeks on Saturday. I'm not. I'm 7+5. I do know when I ovulated.
How many days are your cycles typically? Mine are around 35. So that would mean I would ovulate around cd 21. Which in fact I did.
Take 14 days away from your typical cycle length and that may be approximately when you conceived. See if that matches better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->