PLZ. read!!!! from 6dpo ,7 and now 8? symptoms?now BFP!!

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so last night i had dinner but after i felt like if i was gonna throw it back up. last night me and the husband and when he was on my breast (sorry TMI) it kinda hurt. i couldnt not sleep for some reason so i got up early. my temp keeps rising i dont know if thats good or bad. slight cramping. is anybody else experiencing this or is this in my head.

most recent. tonight me and my hubby did the do. after i had really bad abdominal pains. i went to the bathroom and alot of his came drippin out. does anybody knows what this mean, the pain stopped after i went to pee.

UPDATE!!! so today i am 7 DPO. i got sore nipples still but it only comes at night! weird. so tired today i had to take a nap. i kept smelling this strong smell in the kitchen, but no body else smelled it, running all over trying to find what the smell was coming from. still feeling slight cramping on and off. nausea still there. when i take my temp in the morning i have so much saliva its trying to drip out of my mouth, and i cant stop drinking fluids, and my temp did go a tad down but still over coverline. u can check my chart for yourself and tell me what you think.

UPDATE!!! 8DPO today i woke up this morning and temp went up, i have a little pain on my right boob by my armpit. feeling like im catching a cold. sore thought and having a lot of saliva, if this is not my month then my mind and body are playing tricks on my. check my chart plz.

UPDATE!!!! 9 DPO. ok woke up temp a little lower but still above cover line. now have sore throat, and feeling sick, still nausea nipples are sore when touched, alot of saliva. take a look at my chart plz.

that was very interesting thank you. hope this is it. fx for you and tons of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, you too!!! I test Sunday/monday unless the wicked witch gets me first

Hiya,

I'm 9DPO too :flower:

I don't have any symptoms apart from a few occasional niggles in my lower belly O:)

EDT: Feel free to take a look at my chart

Wow your chart looks amazing!! I think this is going
to be your month!! All your symptoms sound very promising! Fingers and toes crossed for you! :dust:

thanks emily. i hope this is my month, but im still thinking that the symptoms just might be coming from my head. planning to test friday at 12 dpo.

ok caved in and took a test. i got a very very very faint line. i will just wait a couple more days. im not counting it as a bfp just yet. im gonna wait a couple more days and test again.

That sounds promising!!! I look forward to seeing the outcome

ok so it turs out the faint positive that i got yesterday wasnt a line after all. i was just looking at the line that was already there. took another test this morning at 10 dpo and it came out as a:bfn:

Ooooh, congrats Kayla's Mommy!!!!!! A faint line at 9dpo is awesome. I'm sure you'll get a stronger line soon.

:dust: to all. This is already the longest 2ww ever!! I can't believe I am only 5dpo! Feels like F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->