(plz take a look) could this finally be my month????? Implantation????

newfie88

Reaction score
Hi there My name is Elli....
I was pregnant Feb of last year(2010), The pregnancy ended in a m/c at 7 weeks & since then my Hubby and I have been TTC ...
Nothing but a couple evap lines... Yay For us.. NOT!!!!(Quite Disappointing)
Anywho...
My last cycle was on march 9th...
I am usually anywhere from a 32 to 40 day cycle... but never later than 40 days..
My 40th day is tomorrow the 17th of April but oddly I had started spotting on the 14th and a little spotting on the 15th not even enough to fill a pad (Pinky,Orange with a pin drop of red once only on T.P)
.. The spotting stopped at 5pm on the 15th then started again not even 2 hours ago (16th)... and again it stopped at 11 pm (16th)
I am not quite sure if it is my "Monthly Visitor"
But I have never had on and off spotting EVER....
ACCORDING TO MY OVULATION CHART IMPLANTAION WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 13TH AND SPOTTING WOULD HAVE OCCURRED ON THE 14TH ..... FINGERS CROSSED...
I am going to the Dr's Monday morning... as my Dr is not open but was looking to see if anyone has been or is in the same situation...
Any advise will help
Thanx

Additional so I went to the Dr.s not knowing my health card is expired
anyways had a luke warm bath and when I got out my Nipps were more a browny color....... Looking forward to getting my health card slip tomorrow.... anyways just thought id update oh and very little spotting today April 19th

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 17042011 52836 PM.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 17042011 52836 PM.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 16
:bfn: So disappointed but maybe I tested tooo early with both of my pregnancy I fell pregnant right before the "witch" was expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->