plzzz help ???bleed

kyronsmom

Reaction score
just been for a scan n very worried mi consultant didn't really help me ......I seen mi baby moving around n seen the heartbeat (im 9wk +5 days) but they saying there is a 40mm x 9mm x 6mm bleed is this something to really worry about I miscarriage in may 2013 with twins .......plzzz help getting worried

just been for a scan n very worried mi consultant didn't really help me ......I seen mi baby moving around n seen the heartbeat (im 9wk +5 days) but they saying there is a 40mm x 9mm x 6mm bleed is this something to really worry about I miscarriage in may 2013 with twins .......plzzz help getting worried

can no one help

I can't relate specifically, but I had a bleed at 5 weeks, with which I spotted for two weeks. I went in a couple days after the big red bleed and the doc saw one healthy embryo and heartbeat and what they told me was a second (possibly empty) sac. Then 3 weeks later, I came back and the "sac-like thing" was gone completely. The other doctor told me it was probably a clot. But, at 8w5d, I had one little bean with a great heart beat, arm buds and all.
So, if it was a clot that that was bleeding out, I can relate this to you as positive. It was a large bleed with clots and everything. I thought for sure it was over. So, you can still bleed (quite a bit) and everything be okay. My baby (and many others) have made it through bleeding episodes! My sister also bled in her pregnancy and she just found out today she is having a baby boy!
Sending good vibes your way! I know this isn't your exact scenario, but I hope it helps ease your worries a little until you know more.

Did the consultant not explain what it was or arrange for you to comeback for a further scan? I had some bleeding in my first pregnancy that was picked up on a 6 week scan, I had spotting in and off up until about 10 weeks but then when I got to my 12 week scan, it had cleared up completely and the sonographer said your body usually just absorbs it.

If you're worried I would request to go back and see someone.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->