PMS support thread

mickey

Reaction score
all those who have it, know how horrible it can be!!!

thought we could support each other?

it's here again :hissy:

felt nervous the last two days and was crying the whole morning long today :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hugs:

my AF showed yesterday (took her time....) and i feel naff. My boobs feel like they've been punched, by back feels like i've been sleeping on a metal bar and my abdomen....well, I think I'm wearing support knickers 3 sizes too small!

just wish it will show up soon, that this PMS comes to an end!!!

although could not fall asleep the night before last night :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

I find that my PMS doesn't stop til just after AF buggers off, - I'm a huffy cow from a week before til a few days after

ohhh, I'm sorry, it's horrible isn't it?

mine gladly came today, so I'm better now!

I agree - PMS stinks!! Every month I think I wish I wasn't a girl, I cried like a baby this month when AF arrived, OH really thought I was going to be preggers and had managed to convince me too. Hope you all feel better soon :hugs:

I had strong period pain this morning, could hardly pick up my baby :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

I absolutely loathe it! :hissy:
I get one good week out of three.

If i'm extra lucky, i may just have the two :hissy:

I get it quite bad, especially the week before where my mood can become unpredictable.
The hubby could leave a plate in the sink, toilet seat up and i explode like a nuclear bomb!!

Throwing the 3 weeks of bottling up of petty and annoying things that he's done out in the open. :blush:

yeah, I am like a bomb as well!!!

only one word can bring me to explode!!!

and it's uncontrollable :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

as I am unlucky enought to get my period whilst breastfeeding, I was happy shortly after birth as I did not have any period pain anymore!

but now, the period pain is coming back and breastfeeding with period pain SUCKS :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->