PMT versus early symptoms

muffins12

Reaction score
I am getting so frustated with trying to work out if what I am feeling is PMT or early pregnancy. Last month I was convinced I was pregnant I had every symptom but turned out it was all in my head. AF arrived 2 days early. This month I have not had many symptoms but this last week its the emotinal side that has got me. I keep crying or very angry. Also Nose so stuffy and bit constipated. Not particulary bloated. Also had various twinges but could all be PMT. Waiting to see what happens on monday. Has anyone else been going through this? Stories advice needed

oh I know how you feel. I thought for sure this was my month...has all the classic symptoms....sore boobs, different type cramping no tlike AF, crying spells, af was 2 days late...I thought well if this isnt it for me....and then BAM AF shows up....I really thought this was going to be more fun. I have been trying for 6 months and NOTHING!!!! Now I am told by my dr b/c of my age (Im 34) that I should look into getting my fertility looked at....I am so frustrated...sorry for rambling!!!!!

Hi,

Its ok. I am 31 and been trying only for few months, its all the waiting and trying not to think that drives you mad.

i was getting very good syptoms this month very good tbh - sore boobs so much so that i was wering bra to bed - cramps - only a few about a week after ov - and no bloating like before af - not other signs of af (normally can tell its due )

and i tested this am and Nuffin - not even an evap and af due tmw !!

Steph, have your bbs been constantly sore? Mine seem to get larger during the day, not sore. But then they shrink during the night and all my pma goes out the window. Greasy today, so thinking I may be out as this is normal week before AF.

Steph, have your bbs been constantly sore? Mine seem to get larger during the day, not sore. But then they shrink during the night and all my pma goes out the window. Greasy today, so thinking I may be out as this is normal week before AF.

yes sore all the time .... its been about 5 days and af due tmw

tested bfn this morning so pretty sure its pmt type - alth will get very dull if i get this every month !!

my bbos hurt from the day I o till the day before my af is due it sucks!!!!

I had this last month, had sore bbs, feeling nauseus, headaches, tiredness...all signs i remember from when i have been pregnant before. But neh...AF showed and it worried me how much my body can decieve me. I even cried the day she showed up, i was just so convinced. I felt so stupid for feeling so definite about it. So this month i am ignoring any symptoms and just going to be waiting until im late (hopefully) and then i will test.

Although i can guarantee that in two weeks time i will be convinced of every symptom in the book...i'm useless lol.

hi, i would note dwn what ur feelin +when, as i hav...i was constintly double thinking myself...goin crazzzyyyy with it all!! Increased appitite, swollen tumi, sore boobs, very tierd, emotional, nausea...all af signs + also pg signs...our bodies can b so curel... :( if u hav a note of whats normal 4u it takes the guessing away, an frm all my friends pg even when there af was late was insistant they wasnt pg as had no symptoms....so mayb thats what to look out 4? Good lucj x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->