pnd or just pst off?

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
dont know if im still hormonal or if i have justified cause to be peeved off... because me and OH are living with my parents whilst we house hunt, i have had a lot of help with Rhiannon since coming home from hospital. for the first week, week and a half i was gratefull because i was so tired and emotional after having her that my parents had her a lot of the time for me to catch up on a sleep, and they helped by giving me a lot of confidence when feeding and bathing her ( lost all confidence in myself when she went to scbu/nicu) now that she is 3 weeks old im finding that im getting more and more p***ed off with my dad in particular, he is ALWAYS picking her up, or sitting next to the moses basket or taking her off me to wind her when im in the middle of feeding her, he stays up untill 3/4/5am untill she has settled then he is back and fore in my bedroom checking her during the night.. its getting to a point that im walking out the room before i physically push him away from her...

i dont feel like im bonding with Rhiannon because when her dummy falls out he rushes to put it back in, he rushed to pick her up, he cuddles her and sings to her.. basically ALL the things me, HER MUMMY should be doing but cant because he is there first.. its driving me bananas but i dont know if its just my emotions and tiredness blowing everything out of proportion or if he really is taking over!!!

untill all this i had a brill relationship with him so thats upsetting me too :cry:

(soz its a tad long but needed to offload!!!)

Couldn't you have a chat with him. Say you appreciate all he has been doing but now you feel physically better you will be doing a lot more. Could still let him help with bathing etc. What about having a quiet word with your mum .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->