Pnd or lazy?

Nikki noo

1 princess, prince on way
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 4 year old and an 8 month old. Iv always had a lazy side to me but I always looked after myself and was an out door type person I love horses and being on the yard. When I had my first everything was fine apart from low my sex drive and it never came back. Now after my son all I want to do is sit on the sofa with a brew, I can't be bothered to clean tidy get dressed go out etc. I just can't be bothered. It was 13:30 before I even got the kids dressed. I don't feel like hurting anyone or I don't cry all the time I just simply can't be bothered to do anything. I just felt so guilty as baby is in bed and my daughter wanted to play a game but I turned her down for a brew on the sofa. I work full time. I have an appointment with docs Tomorrow but do you think I have just become lazy or somthing more? X

Sounds like it might be a vitamin/mineral deficiency. Ask the Dr to check your iron, B12 and vitamin D and also to check your thyroid.

If all comes back normal you may have baby blue or just be in a rut, it's normal we all fall back into bad habits. You need to push yourself to get out of bed, dressed, made up and get everything done round the house. It will be painfully difficult in the beginning but afer a couple of weeks your energy levels will have risen and you will feel alive again! Make a schedule and stick to it. Don't sit or lay on the couch until everything is done and you are dressed like you are going somewhere nice for coffee.

Best of luck!

Sounds like it might be a vitamin/mineral deficiency. Ask the Dr to check your iron, B12 and vitamin D and also to check your thyroid.

If all comes back normal you may have baby blue or just be in a rut, it's normal we all fall back into bad habits. You need to push yourself to get out of bed, dressed, made up and get everything done round the house. It will be painfully difficult in the beginning but afer a couple of weeks your energy levels will have risen and you will feel alive again! Make a schedule and stick to it. Don't sit or lay on the couch until everything is done and you are dressed like you are going somewhere nice for coffee.

Best of luck!

Thanks for advice. I Defiantly feel better when everything is done, it just takes me all day to get started! Ill defo try doing it all before I sit down. Have an appointment at docs also. Thanks again x

I know what you mean.. it's like pulling teeth some days *ugh* I just keep reminding myself I'll feel better when it's done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->